Chapter 20: She's our leader

Okay, I know that most of you thought that this book would be about (Well mainly) Lisanna and Sting, but somehow, I just can't seem to lengthen that plot, so since this mystery guy is Lisanna's supposedly leader, then why not add this to the story? Plus, trust me, you won't believe who he is and how much of a major effect he will later have.

So this book is not mainly about Lisanna thing, don't forget that there's this weird guy as well!

Yahoo! ^.^

~Grace

___________________________________________________

Chapter 20: She's our leader

Erza's POV

Shortly after Lucy had left to the office, the guild began its usual rowdy atmosphere. Lucy hadn't return yet, and that chess board that she asked for sounded like she was controlling some game idea. (Think of Lelouch from Code Geass, wait-no, think of Kaname from Vampire Knight.)

Of course an hour flew by while I was eating my strawberry cake, and the two boys were fighting again. Gray and the rest of the team(Lisanna was with Mira) wanted to peek in at Lucy, but I figured that it would be a bad idea especially because a sign was placed on the door that read, 'Out of Bounds'.

"Erza, pleaaassssseeee!" whined Natsu.

"No. Didn't you read the sign that your girlfriend put up? Besides, at the bottom of the sign, it said that, 'unless permitted'. Which means, that you have to get her permission." I explained.

"But i'm boreeeddd!!!" he sighed. We heard a door close and when we turned around, Lucy walked up to us smiling that joyful smile.

"Lucy!! What were you doing in there?" asked Gray.

"Me? It was some basic business. Besides, I will need all of your help." she said, as she sat down.

"Help? Why, is something wrong?" asked Wendy. Charle wanted to ask too, but she was too busy running from Happy. Ahh, cat love.

"Yes. Remember when that Suzori guy said Laura Heartfillia?" asked Lucy.

"Oh! I was wondering why you hadn't done anything before." I smiled. Really and truly, it was strange. After that was the cliffhanger in the first book, I would expect her to find out more right after, but it seems that didn't happen.

"That was because there was a change of plans, if you know what I mean." she replied, referring to Lisanna, "But, I want you guys to help with the research."

"Yay! Finally, something interesting to do!" exclaimed Gray, as he was pushed down by one of Natsu's punch. The two of them fought again.

"We will start tomorrow, don't forget. For now, i'll be heading home, it's been a long day." sighed Lucy, as she got up. Natsu got up too and grabbed Happy. He waited for Lucy to leave before turning to us.

"See ya. I'm going to her place for food." he grinned as he ran down the road speedily.

He never does change, does he?

Lucy's POV

As expected, everyone was there at the guild the next day. I allowed them into the room, but I told them that it won't happen often, especially because I hadn't set up something yet. This got their attention, but its good to have soldiers who are attentive, no?

Gray's POV

Inside the room was like a study area. A table was near a see-through glass pane than looked out onto Magnolia, and a chair was beside it. Two massive book shelves stood on the right and left of the room. A ladder was resting on one. A sofa was in the middle of the are with a table infront of it. A globe was on the desk with the chess board set near the window, along with some papers. The chess board hadn't been set yet, as all the pieces were on the side.