Chapter 9: Evil minds think alike, right?

So just to clarify, Master ain't thinking that Lucy did what she did, he just lied to fool Lisanna. Understand? Cool.............

~Grace

_________________________________________

Chapter 9: Evil minds think alike, right?

Lisanna's POV

When everything at the guild cooled down, I told them that I had to go somewhere, and skipped off to this mansion hidden by shadows. It stood gloriously in front of me, as I gawked at it. I slowly entered inside, and upon entering, I kneeled to the ground quickly and bowed my head to the human or monster sitting in a chair infront of me.

"Well? Did the brainwashing work?" asked the voice.

"Yes my lord." I answered. (A/N: I just squealed, she sounded like Sebastian!!)

"Good. What happened?" replied the voice.

"When she came to the destroyed guild, I  accused her. Then she became confused, as the brainwashing started kicking in. However, Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney along with two exceeds by the name of Lector and Frosche came in. Sting said that Lucy didn't do it and so on, and Rogue said that Lucy's guild mates must decided between Law or Friendship." I stated," And then Lucy was in pain, as she cried out. She was probably trying to remember and the brainwashing backfired, but she then disappeared."

My lord didn't reply. He looked a bit....angry.

"Lisanna,I gave you a brainwashing method that wasn't supposed to hurt Lucy. Did you change anything?" he asked.

"No my lord." I said truthfully. It was indeed true, I didn't change anything, because if I did, my lord would kill me, and I don't want to die yet.

"So then I caused her the pain?" he asked.

".....I don't know." I replied, not wanting to upset him.

"I see..... Lisanna Strauss, did you forget our contract?!" he exclaimed, as his magic power increased.

"No lord." I said, as i weakly said it, his magic power increased making me weak.

"Then say it, because it seemed like you forgot." said my lord.

"I, Lisanna Strauss, are to serve you in helping you get closer to Lucy Heartfillia, and My lord shall help me get Natsu Dragneel." I said," I must answer all questions truthfully, and serve my lord until his goal is reached, then my desire shall be granted.  I am in complete debt to you as you helped me come back to Earthland, and my desire shall come as a favour from you unless you tell me to perform another goal of yours."

"Exactly. To answer questions truthfully doesn't mean that you say 'i don't know'." he said.

"Yes, my lord." I said, bowing my head in apology.

"Now, i think it's time to play with her little friends." said My lord, as he got up. I waited until he left, and I soon went to the guild.

ERZA'S POV

Natsu and the rest of us magically came back to one team. He said that it wouldn't be right since Lucy's not there, so we should become one again. Lisanna was out, but we still embarked on a job.

We were all walking on a refreshing cherry blossom tree lane. Things were awkward. Gray and Natsu would fight about why Lucy left and so on, and Gray opposed Natsu, He actually spoke for me, Wendy and the two flying cats, while Natsu was speaking for himself and Lisanna.

We all became quiet, when we heard distant voices in the distance. We became alert, in case it was an enemy.

"That's what i'm saying! We should return and set off again to look for her!"