Chapter 5: The lone wolf

The previous update came out of nowhere, huh? But I have been wanting to say it. Anyways, here is the chapter. GO NALU! Although Lucy hates his guts now.....

This chapter is dedicated to XCakeCrusadorX. She's been a lovely reader, and very supportive. Maybe you guys should follow her!

Also, I will like to give a shout out to Bloomlily101. Everytime I update, she's quick to tell me how great or what she expects and so on. Thank you, Bloomlily101!

So guys, there are many great fans and followers out there, you just have to find them! Chao!

~Grace

_________________________________________________________________--

Chapter 5: The lone wolf

Lucy's POV

I awoke on my bed, yawning. I stretched my arms, but found that I couldn't move. I was surprised, and found arms wrapped around me. Goosebumps covered my skin, as I kicked Sting hard in the peanuts into the wall.

"OWWWW!" He yelled. I gritted my teeth, as I glared at him.

"Who the hell gave you permission to sleep on my bed? I thought I told you last night to sleep on the ground or on the couch!" I barked.

"I had a bad dream!" He complained.

"Well don't do it again, because I won't give any mercy." I said, my eyes gleaming with evil.

"H-hai." said Sting. I got up, and did some stretches. My doorbell rang, as I went and opened the door. It was Rogue.

"Hello Lucy. It's been awhile hasn't it?" He greeted. I shivered. Since the Grand Magic Games, Rogue was still that other opponent, the scary one.

"Uh, good morning." I said.

"ROGUE!!" said Sting, as he jumped up excitedly. Rogue came inside, with two little exceeds behind him.

"Lucy-chan!" greeted Lector. I awkwardly watched them pass by, and saw Frosch, waving me. I waved him back.

Rogue had to drag Sting out of my apartment, while Sting wailed.

"Bye Lucy!" said Rouge, as he disappeared.

AT THE GUILD

After this morning's strange encounter, I entered the guild, being ignored by the members again. I saw Erza and the others at a table, without Natsu.

"Hey Lucy! Come here!" said Erza. I walked to them, and sat down. Erza and Wendy sat on one side, as I sat next to Gray. Happy and Charle sat on the table.

"Hey." I greeted.

"S'up?" asked Gray.

"Nothing.The guild is still ignoring me though." I said.

"I see. I shall talk to them later." said Erza.

"Lucy-san, want to do a mission today?" asked Wendy. Erza and Gray nodded, as I smiled.

"Why not!" I said joyfully. We all went to the request board, and scanned the jobs available.

"Hey guys! How about that one!" I pointed to a job. Everyone nodded. I took it down, and held it in my hands, reading it. Suddenly, the paper was grasped out of my hands, as I saw the person holding it, standing in front of me.

"Natsu, I think we shall do this one!" said Lisanna, as Natsu glanced at the paper in her hands. He nodded. I was angry, beyond angry now.

"Excuse me, but I believe that job that you're holding was already meant for us." I said, as nicely as possible, through clenched teeth.