Chapter 22: We have a chance

I will like to thank @rauraandausllylover because she liked every single chapter (up to 15 I think)! That is a true fan!!!!!!!

Domo~! You know the usual, thanks for all the reads and support so far! (Although they aren't much now)! Really guys, thanks a lot. I appreciate it!

~Grace

__________________________________________

Chapter 22: We have a chance

Natsu's POV

After we arrived back at the guild, Lucy went straight to the 'room'. We were all surprised at the sudden movement. Plus, I didn't get a chance to do any couple thing with her! I mean, the hug yesterday didn't even count, damn it!

What am I supposed to do? At this rate, she'll break up with me! NO MAN, GET URSELF 2GEDERH.

Great, now I just spoke stupid. I slumped on a chair and sighed heavily. Why does all the bad things happen to me? Its not fair!

I flipped over on the chair when I felt a rock hit my face. I hit the ground and quickly got up, my face burning with flames. I know one person who could do that. Gray Fullbuster, no, Snowman!

"Gray!!!!!!!! Get your dirty butt here now!" I yelled.

"Who the hell you calling dirty?! What the hell did I do?" came an irritated voice. Gray slipped his way through the crowd, glaring at me.

"What the hell do you mean? You threw a rock at me!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

We quarreled for a while until Lucy walked up to us. She placed her hands on her hip and tapped her foot for our attention.

"Natsu, I did that. You shouldn't blame Gray." she said innocently.  I turned to her and Gray did a 'I told you so, stupid' look.

"Lucy, why?" I asked.

"Because im gonna take a break today. We're gonna spend the day together!" she smiled. Gray's smirk turned upside down.

"Lucy, will you please grant us five minutes?" he asked. Lucy nodded and Gray jumped onto me like a monkey. We fought in front of Lucy, who, turned around and spoke with Erza.

After one hit, two kicks and a tie, Gray and I decided to call it quits. I ran up to Lucy and grabbed her hand, and she whipped her head around.

"Eh? Ready?" she asked. I nodded and and dragged her out the building. She didn't even know what was going on as we raced through everything. It was 6 p.m. We reached in front of Lucy's apartment, and I pushed her in telling her to wear something nicer than usual.

See? I used nicer,  which means that the things she wears are nice. Smart Logic.

Anyways, I raced home and quickly changed into something good too. After awhile, which I decided was enough, I walked briskly and met her in the park. My hands were sweaty. It would be our first date together. Well, I hope she thinks it is one.

"So, were are we off to?" she asked.

"As you can see, there is a festival in this lively park. And we're going to enjoy ourselves to the fullest." I explained.

"Yay! Our first date and its so festivally!" she exclaimed.

"I'm glad that you think this is a date. And....festivally?" I asked, raising one eyebrow.

"It just came to my mind!" she giggled, and we walked through everything. Sometimes, it's hard to know whether she is smart or not, but other times, it's pretty obvious that's she's a bookworm.