Sebastian's Growing Presence

I walked outside, I had hidden the tea in the forest before I met Sebastian. Luckily the location I hid it in wasn't too far from the manor. I had made it up to where the trees have started, stopping for a second to take in the view. *inhale* *exhale* I started up again into the forest gaining that 'being watched' feeling once more. Brushing it off, I headed towards the place I had hid my tea. As I was walking, the 'being watched' feeling grew, soon I even started to almost sense someone. Continuing, I was almost certain that there was something following me, however for some strange reason I couldn't place where exactly they were. I stopped walking, hearing more then one set of feet stop afterwards. "How many people are here exactly?!" I was getting slightly worried, but as long as they weren't demons I would be fine. And if course there were demons, three to be exact.

They somewhat surrounded me. They looked like triplets, all male with red eyes and short, plum-colored hair. "Why does every demon seem to want me, like honestly am I really that important?" Once again I was stuck in a situation that left me weaker then my opponent. The boys exchanged glances as they walked closer to me. Exhaling, I walked towards one of them, jumping above there head and making a run for it. They were quick, standing side by side blocking the path I was about to take. "Can you just let me leave?" Sarcasm in my voice. Shockingly they nodded, allowing me to leave. With my guard on high, I continued to fetch my tea, and of course the boys came back mere minutes later... how annoying. Exhaling once more, I turned around, surprised at seeing there faces so close to mine. "SEBAS-" one of the boys covered my mouth with a cloth as the others held me to the spot. I didn't pass out for a couple of minutes, however I was loosing consciousness but I could luckily feel Sebastian's growing presence as I finally blacked out.

*No ones POV*

The triplets sensed Sebastian coming, but they knew that since (Y/N) had already blacked out, it wouldn't be hard out running him, which they did. Ending up back at the Trancy manor, the triplets lay (Y/N) on a white sheeted bed with (F/C) pillows, leaving her there for another servant to deal with. As the triplets exited the room, Hannah came in to change (Y/N) into a long night gown. By this time, Sebastian had made his way to the court yard, where the triplets were waiting.

*(Y/N) POV*

I rubbed my eyes, mentally scolding myself for being chloroformed again. I blushed madly as I saw I wasn't wearing my normal clothes. "WHO THE HELL CHANGED ME!" I was quite mad, and didn't even care who saw me leave the room I was in. I guess I should have cared because Hannah grabbed me by the wrist and threw me back into my room...  I looked around the room I was stuck in, it was nicely furnished but only had one window that I could barely reach.  Being me, I grabbed the nearest object and smashed the window. Hannah came into the room, pinning me down on the bed, and re-straining my limbs. Once she cleaned up the mess and exited the room, I was stuck laying down in an uncomfortable re-strained position. Little did Hannah know, I can change into a cat, and so I did. Easily slipping off the bed and onto the windowsill where I jumped off, able to see the fight that was taking place.