Strawberry rose

*(Y/N) POV*

I woke up to a comforting feeling of being pet. However that comfort didn't last and got overtaken by a painful feeling in my tail and stomach. I curled up, wrapping my paws around my torso. Suddenly I felt like I was being carried, I opened my eyes just a tiny bit too see what was happening. My eyes meet with Sebastian's. "Oh no, he looks mad. I should have just kept running." I look away from him, my ears pressed down against my head. The comforting feeling came back, Sebastian was petting me! Maybe he wasn't mad after all. He walked out of the room with me still in his arms, and started walking towards the stairs. It was already morning, the rays of sun coming from the windows were really warm and relaxing. Everything was perfect, I didn't even feel my stomach and tail pain anymore. I looked down at my body, it was completely healed. "I never heal that fast! First my ears and now this, what is happening?"

We reached the bottom of the stairs, my eyes feel on the Phantomhive boy. "Good morning Miss. (Y/N). Sebastian, prepare (Y/N) breakfast and meet me in my study." He left quickly, and Sebastian while holding me, did as told. We went into the kitchen, I saw the man who gave me chicken the first night I stayed here, he was holding a flamethrower. "Baldroy. I don't trust your methods of cooking. Please go help Finny or May-rin. And get out of my kitchen." Spoke Sebastian. The man who was obviously Baldroy walked out mumbling "I have never been so insulted." I heard him, and turns out so did Sebastian. "You don't listen much do you?" Sebastian whispered under his breath. I found this surprisingly funny, and started to giggle quietly. Sebastian was about to start making my breakfast, so I thought I should get out of his way. I shifted in his arm, and almost leaped onto the kitchen counter, strangely Sebastian tightened his grip on me, preventing me from leaving his arms. "You're not leaving my side until I know I can trust you to not run away. Think of this as your pre-punishment, your full punishment will be later." I got scared at Sebastian's words "punishment? What does he mean by punishment!?"

I stayed in Sebastian's arms, not making any fuss. Although he's a demon I felt safe in his arms, they were comfortable. I looked down at what he was making, I saw some yogurt and assorted berries, which gave me a great idea. "Sebastian?" "Yes kitten." Even though I was in cat form, I could feel a blush spread across my face from him calling me 'kitten'. "Are you making a Parfait? If not, can I have one for lunch please?" I couldn't see his face, but he did seem confused. "Well to make a Parfait you layer yogurt into the bottom of a tall glass. Combine strawberries with fresh berries. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top." One of my only memory's with my parents, was making a Parfait breakfast for my birthday. "Like this?" Sebastian said as he held up the best looking Parfait I have ever seen. There was even a strawberry cut into a rose shape with mint leaves placed on top. Sebastian placed me on to the counter, and turned human again. I began eating the Parfait, and oh my god was it good. Sebastian started taking off his tail coat, which really confused me, however I was enjoying my Parfait and he wasn't going to stop that. He placed his tail coat on my shoulders, and I looked down at myself. "I totally forgot! Before I tuned into a cat, I was only wearing my underwear!" I wrapped myself in his tail coat blushing madly. Sebastian left with a smirk and locked the door after leaving.

(A/N)
XD I actually searched up if Parfaits were a thing in the 1800's. surprisingly the oldest known recipe dates back to 1894, but I decided to do it anyway.