Demon Vs Half Demon

I waited until Elizabeth let me go back to my room, when she did I sat on my bed and opened the letter.

Dear (Y/N)

the ball tonIght is going to be hosting soMe interesting people. one of the attendees works for a blaCk market cOMpany, and we are using this ball to IdeNtify which Guest he is. FurthermORe You will be assigned to watch Over a grim reaper named grell, and yoU will have to assist him in anyway possible.

~sebastian

I closed the letter falling down on my bed. "Why wouldn't he have just told me face to face?" I was utterly confused at why he would have given me a letter, when he could have just told me when he was getting the tea ready. I quickly realized that my hair was probably getting ruined by the pillows, and bolted upright out of bed. "Guests should be arriving soon, I guess I'll-" I heard a knock coming from my door, I walked over and opened the door just a crack to see who it was. Sebastian looked straight down at my little eye peaking out of the door, he looked very unhappy. He pushed the door open and forcefully grabbed my wrist "Sebastian what are you doing?" He tightened his grip on my wrist and pushed me up against the wall. He grabbed my other wrist, pinning me to a wall, his face coming closer. "What would you do in this situation?" He whispered in my ear. "Does he want me to fight him? Okay?"

*No ones POV*

(Y/N) lifted her legs off the ground, so the only thing holding her up was Sebastian's strong grip on her wrists. (Y/N) brought her knees to her chest, and flung her feet towards Sebastian, attempting to kick him in the stomach. Sebastian let go of her wrists resulting in (Y/N) falling on her butt, and not even coming close to hitting Sebastian. (Y/N) used her arms to push her body through Sebastian's legs, quickly standing up once she did so. He was too tall for her to properly grab his neck, so she grabbed his shoulders and kneed him in the back. Sebastian turned around, being completely unfazed by the hit. (Y/N) desperately looked around the room, eyes falling on the three knives that sat on the bedside table. (Y/N) jumped over the bed, grabbing then hiding the knives under her dress. Sebastian moved, so now he was behind her. (Y/N) turned around and threw the knives, one hitting the wall, but the other two hitting his chest. Sebastian seemed slightly shocked, but his expression soon turned into a smile. "Well done Kitten." Sebastian said as he pulled the knives out of his torso. (Y/N) had a regretful look on her face as she walked towards Sebastian.

*(Y/N) POV*

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, Sebastian was bleeding because of me. I had no idea why I was so emotional, maybe my period was coming soon? I continued walking towards Sebastian, his smile fading. I wrapped my arms around his waist, not allowing myself to cry. I felt two arms coming around my body, obviously they were Sebastian's. I whispered to him. "I'm sorry" which made him laugh a slight bit. His hand lifted my chin up "kitten, I'm a demon, I'm fine." I hugged him tighter, the moment lasting what felt like forever. There came a crash from outside the room, the door shutting harshly as it closed. I never noticed the man watching us, his sent was so badly familiar, Sebastian kissed me on the head and left the room, following the demon who pushed me yesterday.