Air Supply

I was already at the ball. Sebastian had to attend to the young master so I walked around looking for Elizabeth or maybe the young Phantomhive boys parents, but I only saw random people who I didn't recognize what so ever. I was nervous, last time I was at a ball I was called a 'freak' and I really don't wish to repeat that experience. My eyes wandered around the crowd of people, for a second I thought I saw the demon from before, however once I looked back, he was gone. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, soon ending up on the floor from being pushed. "Oh I'm so sorry let me help you up." "It's okay, I'm fine." Looking up, I saw piercing green eyes filled with worry, underneath some really bushy eyebrows. "Are you sure?" "I'm fine." "Alright. Well my name is Arthur Kirkland and you are?" "Pleasure to meet you Mr.Kirkland my name is (Y/N)(L/N). However I must be going." "Well it was a pleasure to meet you Ms. (L/N)." As I was walking away I could hear him whisper "Get back hear Flying Mint Bunny." Weird.

After a couple of minutes wandering around aimlessly and eventually ending up away from the room full of people, I finally remember that I had to keep my guard up, however it might have been to late. When I turned around to head back to the room I saw the familiar face of a demon, I smiled knowing that I was armed, I reached for the pistol. "Oh wait! Bullets don't affect full demons... but they can slow one down!" I seized the gun, pointing and shooting at him, missing him over and over and over and over and over again. Strangely only one person seemed to have heard the noise, and oddly enough that person was a grim reaper. Grell.

"My my, I wish you'd stop and realize how loud your being." He spoke. Using this as his chance, the demon wrapped one arm around my neck, and the other around my arms and waist. I tried to kick and make contact with him, but I didn't even scratch him. "Honestly Grell, the worst thing you can do is stare." After my comment Grell still didn't seem to care. "I'm close with Sebastian, so if-" my air supply was cut short, I guess Sebastian was a toughie subject for this demon. Lucky Grell seemed to understand what I was saying, and lunged at the man. I was starting to blackout from lack of oxygen which gave me an idea "I'll play dead." I allowed my body to go limp, making it difficult for the demon to fight back. My eyes were closed, but I was being shaken like a rag doll from all the jumping and dogging. Thankfully the demon was most likely ready to fully fight, proceeding to place me on the ground. I could hear the men fighting, slowly I opened my eyes and to my advantage they were both far from me. I got up and ran through the manor, after running through a few halls, I transformed and hid under a table with a cloth draped over it.

I heard footsteps coming from the direction I came from. "(Y/N) what was that deal you were talking about~" thank goodness it was Grell. He looked around not seeing me, that is, until I transformed back into a human... demon? "I'll set up a date for you two, but what exactly happened with Mr. Creepy demon over there?" "Oh YESSSS~ and about that man, we should probably run." Grell started running with me following close behind, ending up back in the gardens where we first met. Grell pulled me behind a bush, he seemed slightly scared. "That dog has gone full hell hound." He said pointing at a transformed Pluto.