Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination

Start from the beginning

His hand trail down my face, slowly. He tucked my hair behind my ear, his fingers lingering there.

"You drive me crazy, you're so close yet so far. I've never felt for another woman the way I feel for you. I love you so much, and all I want to do every time I see you is kiss those sexy lips of your and make passionate love to you. But, you've built a wall around yourself stronger than the great wall of China, and locked your heart up more securely than Fort Knox."

Am I really that bad? I know that I've become guarded since Killian's death, but Noah description of me made me sound like a cold, distance walking corpse.

"I'm sorry, Noah."

He sighed, "Don't be sorry, just let go and allow yourself to feel."

He leaned in and his lips were on me again. This time I didn't push him away, I allowed myself to feel like he asked me to. I let go as much as I could, letting Noah into my heart just a little bit. I knew that I had to give him something of myself, but I never expected to feel the way he made he felt.

I broke the kiss, pulling back to look at him. I was confused, I've closed myself off so much that I forget how to feel for a man, but now it felt like the gate has been opened just a bit.

Noah smiled at me and I returned it, "Just feel." He said, then his lips were back on mine again.

The kiss started out slow, then it got very heated very fast. One of his hands was in my hair and the other was on my waist. Ever so slowly it crept up until it was covering my breast. I gasped, my instinct was to pull away, but Noah deepened the kiss, holding me captive. We kissed like that for a while, then his hand was moving again, but downward this time. He slipped his tongue deeper into my mouth, just as he slipped his hand down the front of my jeans, and into my panties. 

I felt the moment his hand connected with me, it caused me to jump back, but Noah didn't give me any chance to move away from him. When he started caressing me, my barriers dropped and I caught myself moaning. On their own occur, my legs parted for him and he took that as an invitation. 

His lips moved from my lips to my neck, and I cried out as his finger worked its magic on me. He carried on like that until I was panting and practically begging him to f**k me right there in the kitchen.  

We pulled away and looked at each other, then frantically started grabbing at each other, pulling at tugging at the clothes that separate us. It started feeling very uncomfortable, in the kitchen, so, without parting from each other, Noah led us to the spare room that he normally uses.

It was situated on the ground level, so we didn't have to climb the stairs, as it was just a few meters away from the kitchen. As soon as we were in the room, Noah kicked the door closed. His lips were on mine, while his hands worked at undoing my buttons. In no time my shirt was off and so was his.

He guided me over to the bed, gently laying me down. He broke away from me long enough to pull my jeans off and his as well, then his lips were back on mine again.

He turned us both, pulling me on top of him. Our lips were still connected, but I felt his fingers unclasping the hooks on my bra. When I was free of it, he skillfully removed it, completely without disturbing us. My panties were the next to follow, and before you know it, he was buried deep inside of me.

His hands explored my body, touching and teasing me, raising feelings in me that I thought long dead.

We were rolling around on the bed so bad that the covers along with the pillows, were all lying on the floor, discarded. He turned us again so that I was on top of him. His hands were gripping my hips, and my head was thrown back, on the verge of reaching my peak. Just as I was about to let go, he turned us again, this time I was on my stomach with him behind me. As he gripped my hips and pulled me back on him, I screamed.