Chapter 11

YOUR P.O.V

I eat happily alongside Newt, Chuck, Minho, and Ben. Before I can finish, Minho stands up. "Hey, Minho. We still have 7 minutes." Ben says, looking at his watch. "I know." he says looking at Ben. "Y/n, can I speak to you? Alone?" I shrug and put my dishes away, following him. He takes me to the woods, and leads me farther in. He finally stops at a small pond, turning to face me. "What did you wanna talk abo-" but I am cut off by a kiss. I automatically deepen it, running my hands up Minho's arms and then resting them on his neck. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer. I have a tingling sensation everywhere, and I don't want it to stop. We finally pull away, gasping for air. "If that's what you wanted to talk about, then feel free to talk more." I say. He chuckles and grabs my hand. "Look, I know we've had our problems in the past, but I'm glad I was able to come clean." he says. I nod and smile. "So, Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. The question takes me by surprise. I grin from ear to ear. "Shuck yeah I will!" I respond. We both laugh and then he pulls me in for a hug. There is a moment of silence, but it is not awkward. "I bet you were dying to beat up Thomas just now." I smirk. "Yep." He replies. We both laugh. "Do me a favour." We both say at the same time. I blush and he smirks. "Let's not be too public." I say. "If that's what you want." he smiles at me, only to be interrupted. "Minho! Minho!" someone yells. He sighs and then tells me to wait. I decide to scare him, and I climb up a nearby tree. When he comes back, I am about to jump on him, but I lose my footing and slip. He quickly turns around and catches me. "Hey. I've already got you falling for me." He says, winking. I roll my eyes. "What did they want?" I ask. "Oh, it was just the guys, they were telling me to tell you that we should stop sucking face." I laugh. "What did you say?" I ask. "I told them that they couldn't say anything cause' they don't have a face to suck." I laugh harder, and he puts me down. "I gotta go to work." Minho says. "Okay," I whisper. He leans his forehead on mine, and then he runs off to the maze. I watch him run out, and see him avoid Thomas as much as possible.  I laugh to myself. This was gonna get interesting.