We finally meet

Davina's pov

As soon as Kol told me to run, I did and after a good few minutes I was further away from the compound so hopefully I'm out of Sandra's range "mommy" Zander says quietly while clinging onto me "yes sweetie" I say "I'm scared" he says "everything's​ going to be okay I'm not gonna let anything hurt you" I say kissing his forehead just then a red headed man with a beard appeared in front of us "oh she's going be thrilled when she sees I've caught you" he says "you're working for Sandra?" I ask "no but I'm working with her I'm here to get revenge on Klaus and Sandra well she's obsessed with Kol and she wants you dead" he says walking closer to me but I take a step back "leave me alone" I say "I'm afraid I can't do that you see Sandra is crazy and we want rid of her do if she gets what she wants then we finally get rid of her" he says "you're a vampire you could just kill her" I say "true but she could easily kill us she's shown us what she can do and to be honest we want to stay alive" he says "if you want to stay alive then you'd back off your revenge on Klaus and you'd get on with your life like any other sane person would" I say "we have a plan to destroy Klaus but first things first I'm taking you to Sandra" he says taking another step closer to me "Zander close your eyes sweetie" I say before quickly raising my hand to snap his neck and then I run for it before he even hits the floor but I immediately bump into someone, I instantly look up and see a tall man with his hair in a pony tail "now where do you think you're going?" The man asks "get away from me!" I yell "I'm afraid I can't do that" he says then throws some sort of dust at me and the last thing I hear before everything goes black is the terrified scream of my little boy "mommy!"

I groan in pain as I slowly to start regain conscious again, I slowly sit up and blink my eyes a few times before looking around, I frown as I see I'm in an empty unfurnished room but I immediately start panicking​ when I remember what happened and I remember I had Zander with me who is currently not with me "hello look who's finally awake" I hear an unknown females voice says I look up and see a woman standing there with a cold expression on her face "where's my son you bitch!" I yell "he's fine for now" she says with a sadistic grin on her face "who the hell are you?" I ask "I'm Sandra Kol's true love" she says "oh so you're the lunatic who can't seem to understand when someone doesn't love her" I say "you bitch Kol loves me I know he does he's just blinded by your spell and the fact you had his child but it doesn't change anything once I break your spell Kol will remember his feelings for me and then I'll kill you and then me, Kol and that little boy in the next room will be one happy family" she says I stand up and growl pinning her up against the wall catching her by surprise "he's my son you crazy bitch! As for Kol he's under no spell me and him love each other we fight for each other and he will come for you and he will tear you apart and I'll be watching as he draws out your last breath" I say startling her at my strength "well look at that you're a hybrid how fascinating I've seen vampire/werewolf hybrids but never have I seen a vampire/witch hybrid it's impossible for a witch to keep her powers once she's turned" she says with a hint of jealousy and fury in her voice "well I guess there's a first for everything because I am a witch who kept her powers when she was turned into a vampire and I'm also the mother to the sweetest little boy who's father is an original vampire" I say "you're wrong about Kol he doesn't love you he's just misguided you will see soon enough" she says "we'll just see about that now bring me my son" I say "yeah I'm not going to do that" she says "why not?" I ask "he can't see you anymore as he has to bond with me since I'm his new mommy" she says making me growl "he's mine stay the hell away from him!" I yell just then there's a thud outside the room "stay here we aren't done talking" Sandra commands me "woof" I say sarcastically​ as she leaves the room, I'm so stupid I could've easily just killed her when I caught her by surprise and have done with it but perhaps I didn't kill her because I wanted reassurance that Kol doesn't love her I know he said he doesn't and I know he loves me but a girl can't help but feel insecure about these things.

So Sandra's got Davina and Zander, How crazy is she? Next chapter will be up next and it will be in Kol's pov

Vote and comment