Bad dream

Kol's pov

I wake up early this morning and head to the kitchen for a blood bag, once I've finished with the blood bag I throw it away just as I do, I hear the sound of tiny feet gently slap against the floor coming from upstairs, I dash to the stair case and see Zander stood at the top rubbing his eyes "daddy?" He says "hey buddy what's up?" I ask walking up the stairs getting closer to him "can't sleep" he whispers with a pout making my dead heart melt at the sight "did you have a bad dream?" I ask picking him up and holding him close to me "yes" he says "it's okay buddy nothing can hurt you I'm here and mommy's right down the hall along with your aunts and uncles and your grandpa is not far away either" I say "I'm scared daddy" he whispers "don't be scared son you're safe" I coo rocking him softly trying to ease his worries, I don't like it when my boy is upset same thing goes with Davina too, they're my family and it's my job to look after them, keep them safe from harm and that's exactly what I'll for eternity. "Kol?" I hear my lovely girlfriend speak behind me, I turn to see her in just a silk nighty which I just want to rip off her and stay calm Kol now's not the time to think dirty "hey darling" I say "mommy" Zander says happy at seeing his mother "hey baby why are you awake?" She asks folding her arms and walking over to us "he had a bad dream and luckily I was awake to calm him down" I say pulling Davina into my side with my free arm so I have both of them close to me "you're safe baby" she says to Zander stroking his hair "I know mommy" he says smiling at her like she's his whole world just like I do, I just smile at them both and kiss their foreheads "come on we should get back to bed" I say "no daddy I don't wanna!" Zander yells scared "sweetie it's okay" Davina says "I don't wanna be alone mommy" he whispers "aw okay you can sleep with us for the night" she says "okay mommy" Zander replies "well back to bed we go" I say and walking back to my room with Davina following behind me, I gently lay him down in the middle of the bed before climbing into bed along with Davina as soon as she's lying down Zander lays his head on top of her chest "any room for me?" I ask teasingly causing Davina to playfully slap my chest making me chuckle at her, I lean over and gently kiss Zander's forehead and Davina's cheek "love you darling" I say before lying back down "I love you too" she whispers as she slowly falls back to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Vote and comment