Back to New Orleans

2 days later

Kol's pov

I stood with a sleeping Zander in my arms as Davina packed the last of Zander's things for our trip to New Orleans, I've been here for 2 days now, being a good boyfriend to Davina a good father to Zander, I also helped Davina make a new remedy for Zander's cold, a remedy which would work faster on him, seeing as Davina's against me giving him my blood to heal him as she wants him to live normally as possible even though he's a witch and a Mikaelson, yes my boy has magic of his own which makes me proud as I can help teach him all sorts of magic and help him learn how to control it as Davina told me there's been a few issues with his magic that involved a window shattering, objects flying around and car alarms going off. I have a little coven of my own as I'm still teaching Davina other types of magic, I like this me Kol Mikaelson teaching his darling girlfriend and son how to do magic, it's amazing and a great way to bond with them both, I don't need my magic as these two people are my magic. "Kol can you get Zander's blanket from the dryer he won't go anywhere without it" Davina says pulling me from my thoughts "of course darling" I say heading into the kitchen and retrieving his blanket from the dryer as quietly as possible so I don't want to wake Zander as he's been having trouble sleeping due to the withdrawal of his cold and because he's been restless it caused his magic to act out through his emotions but it's all fine now and he's catching up on his much needed sleep. I hand Zander's blanket to Davina once I reenter his bedroom "thanks could you start putting the bags in the car I'll take Zander" she says holding out her arms for Zander who I carefully pass to her "stay right here darling" I say picking up Zander's bag and heading out the door, we've not packed much as we're only going to New Orleans to see what's up with Klaus and the gang then leave again unless Davina changes her mind at the last minute and wants to move back to New Orleans then we'll deal with that when it comes up. After I place Zander's bag in Davina's car, I head back inside and grab mine and Davina's bags from the living room and head back out to the car, placing them in the boot of the car next to Zander's bag, I then head back for Davina and Zander "ready to go darling?" I ask with a smile who now has Zander wrapped up in a blanket to keep him warm as it's starting to get dark and cold outside, me and Davina decided to head to New Orleans after dinner "yeah let's go do you want to drive or shall I?" She asks stopping in front of me "I'll drive you look exhausted darling you need to get some rest" I say kissing her forehead before following her out the apartment and to the car, I take Zander from Davina and buckle him into his car seat while Davina gets in the passenger seat, then I get in the driver's seat and drive off in the direction of New Orleans.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4 hours later

I drive past the welcome to New Orleans sign "we're here Davina welcome back" I say  placing a hand on her shoulder and shaking her awake gently, "oh home sweet home" she mumbles making me chuckle "home sweet home indeed darling" I say gently picking up her hand and placing a kiss on it making her smile and blush after all the time I still have that affect on her well she does love me and I love her. I look in the mirror to check on Zander who is still sleeping making me chuckle, bless him he's been sleeping since we left Davina's apartment. "Zander baby wake up" Davina reaches over to Zander and gently shakes him awake "hhmhmh" he mumbles tiredly making me chuckle "come on sweetie wake up" she coos gently, he eventually wakes up and Davina hands him his sippy cup which Davina filled with juice before we left her place "thank you mommy" he says taking it in his hands and taking a big sip "you're welcome baby" she says stroking his hair before turning back around in her seat, facing the road "ready to see everyone?" I ask "not really but let's do this" she breaths placing a hand on my leg, giving it a squeeze as to reassure herself, I place one of my hands on top of it and squeeze "it's going to be alright I won't let anything happen to you or our son I swear it" I say looking at her before turning back to the road "I believe you" she says as I park up outside the compound where I imagine my family are, I get out along with Davina, she gets Zander out and balances him on her hip "stay here a moment darling" I say before entering the compound once I lock the car, "hello anyone here?" I call out "it's about time you show up brother" Rebekah appears behind him "hey Beks" I say pulling her into a hug "I never thought you'd actually show up" says Freya walking out from the kitchen with Hayley and Elijah following behind "well when Nik calls I come running" I say with a grin "nice of you to finally show up" Nik appears with Hope standing by his side "you needed me" I say "now answer my question why didn't you come to help me with the others?" He asks "well didn't the others tell you?" I ask curiously did they seriously not tell Nik that Davina's alive and that I have a child "tell me what?" He asks "Davina's alive and I have a son" I say "what! Impossible" he says "it's not impossible the spell Davina used to bring me back had a little side effect on me where I could reproduce as for Davina she was resurrected by our then unborn child" I say "this is great news however I still don't understand why I wasn't informed of this?" He asks "that's what I'd like to know" I say turning to face the others "we thought it would be best if you heard it from Kol himself" says Freya "so where is Davina and this child of yours?" Nik asks "hold on, Davina darling you can come in now" I call out to her, a big smile appears on my face as she appears with Zander in her arms, I hold out my hand to her and take her empty one in mine, linking our fingers "hello" Davina says before turning to look at Zander who has his head tucked in the crook of her neck "and who might this little lad be?" Nik asks stepping closer "Zander his name is Zander Mikaelson" I say "welcome to the family Zander" Nik says looking at Zander who is now looking at Nik in confusion "Zander this is your uncle Klaus" Davina says "and those lot over there are aunt Freya, Uncle Elijah, aunt Rebekah, cousin Hope and Hayley she's Hope's mommy" I say "hi family" Zander says with a little wave before tucking his head back into the crook of Davina's neck "he's so cute" says Rebekah who comes to stand next to Nik in awe at mine and Davina's boy "indeed he is hi there cutie" says Freya who takes a stand next to Rebekah making me pull Davina close to me as I don't trust Freya with Davina after what she did even though she told me where Davina was "well let's not stand here let's eat" says Elijah before walking back into the kitchen with Hayley following him, we all follow after him, I wonder what the latest drama is with this family.

Told you it would be longer, new chapter will be uploaded on Wednesday