My boys are my world

Davina's pov

I giggle at Zander as he gently pats my stomach, it's been two months since me and Kol had found out and told the others I'm pregnant, ever since that day Kol and Zander have been following me around making sure I'm okay and Kol has been making sure I don't stress myself out, I'm currently Zander to bed and was going to read him a bed story but he wanted to just talk to me and my very small baby bump that has started to grow, we're sat huddled in his bed and he's cuddled up to my side and he's placed his head on my stomach "mama?" He says "yes sweetie" I say "when will the baby be here?" He asks "in 6 months" I say "is that long?" He asks "for me yes but 6 months will come rather quickly and before you know it your little brother or sister will be here" I say "hi baba I'm your big brother I love you" he says making me smile "she or he loves you too my little love bug" I say "hey" I turn my head at the sound of Kol's voice "hey" I say "you having cuddled with mommy?" He asks Zander who grins at him in response "I'm talking to the baby" he says pointing to my stomach "oh I see well mind if I join you?" Kol asks Zander just nods at his father, I watch as Kol kneels down at my side facing me, he lifts up my tank top slightly and leans his head down to my stomach and starts talking "hi darling I'm your daddy I just want to say me, mommy and your brother Zander love you and we can't wait to meet you little one" he says kissing my bare stomach making me smile, these two boys right here are my entire world and so is this unborn baby, I never thought I could be this happy but I was proven wrong when I first met Kol and everything just got better from then excluding the dying part both when he died and when I died they were both terrible and I'd rather not think about them, I'm looking forward to wait the future has install for us but I know something bad is coming and I can't decide whether it's due to Sandra or something else entirely but I hope it's nothing and just me being paranoid.

Cute family moment there, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment