Fun before hell

Warning contains very steamy sex and swearing, I hope you don't mind foul words

Kol's pov

I had just put Zander to bed after a very long day, all of us had been busy doing locator spells, trying to find out exactly when Sandra's going to strike and what we're going to do and needless to say I'm exhausted and all I want to do is lie down and snuggle up to Davina in bed. I head straight to my room in the compound since we decided to hold off on finding a place of our own only until this whole Sandra thing is dealt with but for now it's just not safe to be away from my siblings who can protect her and Zander. When I enter my room I find Davina already lying in my bed read through a spell book "what are you doing?" I ask striping off my clothes expect from my boxers before climbing into bed with her "looking for a protection spell to put off Sandra and perhaps an illusion spell" she says "don't worry we'll see to it tomorrow after a good night's sleep you've been straining yourself lately I don't like it" I say gently taking the spell book from her hands and putting it on the bed side table and then I pull her into my arms and place a kiss on her forehead "I'm sorry I'm just worried about Sandra I'm not scared of what she'll do to me I'm strong I can take care of myself but it's Zander I'm worried about what if she tries to hurt him" she says "she won't I won't let her nor will my siblings or Marcel and I know you won't either" I say gently kissing her lips "if she even dares as to look at him I'll snap her neck before she can even think of touching him he's our son and I'll be damned if she hurts him" she says stroking my face "me and you both darling and have I ever told you that I love it when you're in mommy mode it's sexy" I growl before planting kisses all over her face and neck making her giggle and squirm in my hold "Kol stop" she giggles trying to push my head away but I just grab her hands and pin them above her head and duck my head down and kiss and suck at her neck making her moan, she lies still and tilts her head to the side giving me more access to her neck, I remove one hand from hers and gently place on the other side of her neck and gently caress it as I kiss and suck her neck earning moans from her, I gently bite into her skin and drink a tiny bit of her blood before removing my fangs from her neck and I then lick over the wound as it heals "Kol kiss me" she pleads making me chuckle, I remove my head from my neck and kiss her passionately and groan when she suddenly bucks her hips against mine, she brings one hand to my neck and her other hand to my hair she strokes my hair as the kiss becomes heated, I trail one of my hands down her body until I reach her thigh which  I hook over my leg gripping it slightly as I trail my hand further down her thigh until I reach her panties seeing as she's wearing a nighty as usual something I find very arousing, she moans as I gently trace over her panties making her more aroused "Kol" she whines rubbing her covered pussy against my hand "oh you dirty vixen" I mutter against her lips before capturing her lips in a very passionate kiss once more, she brings her hands to the hem of my boxers, she gently pulls at the hem before letting it snap back I pull away to look at her only to see her already looking at me with a smirk and a very mischievous look in her eyes "did I do something wrong?" She asks batting her eyelashes and pouting her lips in that cute but alluring way that she does "my oh my you're being a really cheeky lady today" I say stroking her her cheek making her lean into it at my touch "I get it from you" she replies before grabbing my neck and pulling me down to kiss me, swiping her tongue across my lip, I groan and slip my tongue in her mouth and our tongues swirl together fighting for dominance, Davina wraps her legs around my waist and she starts pushing my boxers off by her feet which is very amusing because no one has ever done that to me before and Davina struggles doing it so after a good few minutes I pull away from her chuckling "darling if you want me fully naked all you have to do is ask" I say grinning as I pull my boxers down and throw them on the floor then I crawl back on top of her and kiss her again just as a giggle erupts from her throat, after a few minutes Davina pulls away and grabs the bottom of her nighty and pulls it over her head revealing her bare perky breasts, she flings her nighty to the floor then looks back at me biting her bottom lip, I bring my hand to her lips and trace her lips with my thumb before leaning forward to kiss her passionately, she gets up on her knees without breaking the kiss and wraps her arms around my neck, I wrap my arms around her waist gripping her sides as we continue to kiss each other as if our lives depend on it, I bring one hand up to her neck cradling it and stroke the bottom of her chin as I lightly nibble on her bottom lip "Kol" she whispers against my lips "yes darling" I whisper she doesn't answer instead she switches our positions so I'm lying on the bed and she's straddling me "I want to be on top tonight" she whispers against my lips before removing her panties and aligning herself with my c*** and sinks down on it making us moan at the euphoria feeling of us connecting as one "do as you wish darling" I say placing both my hands on her hips as she starts rocking back and forth before lifting herself up to the point where just my tip is inside her before plunging herself back down "oh Davina!" I moan loudly at the sudden action, Davina leans down and kisses me as she slowly rides me rubbing her body against mine making it all the more erotic, after a while I decide I want to be on top so I flip us over catching her off guard "Kol!" She squeals in surprise "sorry darling but I want to be on top now" I say with a grin "knock yourself out" she replies with a smiles I bring one hand to her face stroking it and place the other beside her head as I start thrusting in and out of her, she brings her hands to my back digging her nails in my skin and raking them down my back as I speed up my movements so I'm now pounding into her "ohh Kol" she moans "ugh Davina" I groan my eyes rolling to the back of my head as we continue making love no matter how many times we have sex  it just feels better everytime the feeling when we're connected as one is simply incredible it's a feeling I've never felt before over than the powerful love I have for Davina "god I love you" I groan as I feel myself get closer to my high "I love you too Kol" Davina moans arching her back as she comes closer to her high, I start planting kisses up and down her neck and shoulder making her giggle and moan as I continue to push us towards our orgasm "Kol I'm close" she whimpers "let go then darling" I whisper into her ear lightly nibbling on it "Kol!" She moans loudly as she orgasms making her tighten around me making me groan and cum inside her "Davina" I whisper planting a kiss on her forehead as I ride out our highs, I soon pull out and put my boxers back on before throwing the covers over me and Davina who has put her night back on and already halfway asleep, I smile and kiss her cheek before wrapping my arms around her from behind cuddling her as I feel sleep begin to take over me but all I can think of is how tomorrow is gonna be another long day well you've gotta have some fun before hell rises again.

Witwoo so Davina and Kol got lucky, there is still a lot more drama to come so stay tuned and there will be a surprise coming soon.

Vote and comment