Alliances

No one's pov

Sandra made her way into an abandoned warehouse near the border of New Orleans VB and walked straight into the main room where three men stood hovering over a table one was a tall well built man with shoulder length dirty blonde hair tied into a pony tail, another had short dark hair and he was a little shorter than the dirty blonde haired man but he also had a good body build while the third man was shorter with a beard and red hair which was slightly bushy he also a very muscular body it was quite hysterical really he looked like someone you'd see in a bad comedy film or a cartoon character but the man was cruel no matter how ridiculous he looked, upon Sandra entering all three men looked up and instantly went to attack her but Sandra already expected it and broke their legs with her magic and gave them a migraine "now that's no way to great a lady" Sandra taunted as she kept the men at their knees "what do you want witch!" The red headed guy yelled in pain "I'm here to offer you my alliance" she says finally releasing them from their pain "we don't need your alliance witch" the tallest man seethed this man was called Lloyd he was a vindictive and sly man and he despised witches "oh but I think you do you're an enemy of Klaus Mikaelson am I correct?" Sandra questioned stepping forward to getting closer to Lloyd "yes I am But why is that any of your concern unless you're an enemy of his too?" Lloyd questions "actually I have no bad blood with Klaus in fact I've never met him" Sandra replied "then why are you offering your alliance to us?" Lloyd asks "I have unfinished business with his younger brother Kol you see he and I were lovers many years ago but we tragically parted ways and it appears he has been horribly blinded to love another woman and I want to rid him off this unfortunate pest if we work together they won't see it coming as Klaus doesn't know me and I'm not here on the intent to destroy Klaus I'm just here to get back what is rightfully​ mine" Sandra explained with wide eyes and an angry look on her face which was quite hysterical if someone were to enter and see but to Lloyd and his two allies it was creepy, Lloyd could tell Sandra was crazy and just plain stupid but he did not speak of it as he slightly feared her despite the fact he was a vampire and he could very easily rip her heart out but Lloyd and his allies would be lying if they said they could do without her help and she's a witch who is willing to help them they know they could very easily force some other witch to help them or get another witch that hates the Mikaelsons but the Mikaelsons are smart so they would expect but they wouldn't expect Sandra since Klaus has never met her "fine but don't get in our way in killing Klaus" Lloyd snarls at the witch "very well just don't touch Kol and leave his little witch to me I'll be the one to end her and free my beloved Kol from whatever enchantment she's got him under" Sandra very almost squeals she had this crazy idea that the witch Kol is dating has him under a spell that makes him love her because in her mind Kol did love her and he would never dare love anyone else, Sandra was not only insane but she wasn't smart either because if only she knew the Mikaelsons already knew of her arrival and already knew she'd team up with Klaus's enemies and that she wanted to kill Davina who Sandra didn't know the name of just yet nor did Sandra know that Kol had a child, a child who had seen her coming, the crazy bitch walked in her own grave the moment she entered New Orleans and she had no idea what she was dealing with.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, there will be another up later on today. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment