What is coming

Kol's pov

I watched as Marcel scowled after we told him and Vincent that my somewhat of an ex is in New Orleans and probably looking for trouble "tell me why should I care about one of Kol's ex's?" He questions trust me mate I wouldn't care either but Sandra is unstable and crazy her coming here isn't a good thing I know her coming to New Orleans means she wants to cause trouble she probably wants revenge on me for not loving her "because this ex is a lunatic and I fear she might be here on the intent of harming Davina and Zander" I explain "of course the person who would ever want to harm Davina and her child would be your ex why am I not surprised" he responds "Marcel enough this is serious she's probably already in New Orleans we must know what she's​ planning" says Davina "I wonder if Sandra is teaming up with this enemy of yours Nik" says Rebekah "well there's only one way to find out Freya and Davina I believe a locator spell is in order" he says "Davina's​ not going anywhere near Freya" I saw pulling Davina close to me "come on brother Davina's alive are you really gonna hold what happened against me for forever?" Freya questions "for as long as it takes" I say "I've said it once and I've said it before I'm sorry for what I did and I'm trying to make up for it" she says "you might've helped me find Davina and my son but I still haven't forgiven you must I remind you that if it wasn't for you and Elijah Davina would've been resurrected as planned Marcel wouldn't have taken the serum none of us would've been put at risk of death and I would've been there for Davina throughout her pregnancy and I would've been able to see my child be born but because of what you did I missed out on 4 years of Zander's life" I say standing up and gently pulling Davina up with me "as much as I hate the guy Kol's right" I hear Marcel say as me and Davina head up the stairs to our room "shut it Marcellus before I reach my hand down your throat and rip out your insides" Nik responds "I can help with the locator spell" I hear Vincent say as I close the door "sorry about that I just don't trust her around you" I say pulling Davina to me by her body "it's fine I know it'll take time for you to trust her again" she says "I just can't get over what she and Elijah did they took you away from me they betrayed me and it hurts that I missed everything with Zander I wasn't there for you when you needed me and I can't do anything to change it" I say leaning my forehead against hers "there wasn't a moment where I wished you were with us but you're here now we're together as a family as it should be and you might've missed out on four years of Zander's life but you're not gonna miss anymore nothing will separate us" she says rubbing her nose against mine "I love you so so much" I say before kissing her "I love you too more than you could ever imagine" she mutters while kissing me, I smile as I go to deepen the kiss, she wraps her arms around my neck and runs her hands through my hair, I trail my hands down her body and gently squeeze her bum, she moans and swipes her tongue across my bottom lip I groan pushing my tongue past hers and fighting with it for dominance and I gently shove her up against the wall and pin her arms up above her head linking our fingers together as we hungrily kiss each other, god I can't get enough of her I would kiss her all day long if I could, I groan and feel myself harden in my pants when she roughly tugs my hair "Kol I want you" Davina mutters against my lips grinding her hips against mine making a groan errupt in the back of my throat "patience darling" I mutter against her lips with a grin "damn you" she mutters before biting my lip "you little vixen" I groan and pull away and start kissing her neck "mommy!" Zander yells in a  terrified voice making me and Davina jump away from each other and flash to Zander's room who is thrashing in his bed and toys are flying around the room and smoke is coming from the lamps "Zander!" We tell running towards him, Davina gently shakes him awake "Zander baby wake up me and daddy are here" Davina says in a tearful voice not liking the state our boy is in "mommy?" Zander says sitting up looking afraid "hey sweetie what happened​?" Davina asks stroking his hair to comfort him "the lady she hurt you mommy" he says before bursting into tears and flinging him into his mother's arms who quickly wraps her arms around him "buddy what did she do?" I ask concerned and worried about what exactly Sandra is up to "she stab you then you stop breathing" he says hysterically​ I bawl up my fists in anger the bitch is planning on killing Davina, I look up sensing the others I see Marcel, Rebekah and Nik standing there but I only look at Marcel who is already looking at me I nod at him in response as we both know Sandra must be found and killed immediately but I will make her suffer for planning to kill my Davina and then I'll rip her limp from limp and burn her to ashes.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, new chapter might be up tomorrow

Vote and comment