Aware

No one's pov

Little Zander and his cousin Hope were playing around in the compound while Kol, Davina, Klaus, Hayley, Freya, Rebekah and Elijah were talking in the main room. Come catch me Hope!" Zander yells with a giggle as he runs from his cousin when suddenly his vision blurred and he saw a woman with shoulder length hair and cold eyes standing with a cold expression which sent chills down his spine in a bad way but as quick as the vision came it went within a blink of an eye making the four year old frown in confusion "what did you see?" Hope asked standing in front of her younger cousin who she came to adore and was protective over him much like her father was with his siblings, Hope had reconised the look on Zander's face as it was one she had become familiar with, she knew he had seen something and by the look on his face Hope knew it wasn't good "a lady but she's not nice" Zander replied to his cousin "did you see that she was bad or did you feel that?" Hope asks "both" he answered "come on we must tell our mama's and Papa's" Hope said taking her cousins hand in hers and gently pulling him towards the main room "mama papa!" Hope yells as they enter the room "what's wrong Hope?" Freya asks noticing a worried expression stretched across her nieces face "Zander had a vision" she explained making everyone in the room immediately turn to the little boy who was trying to hide behind Hope while sucking his thumb, Davina and Kol step forward "sweetie what did you see?" Davina asks beckoning for her son to come forward, Zander shrugs his shoulders and keeps his eyes on the floor "buddy if you don't tell us what you saw then we can't help or stop it" Kol says with that Zander steps out from behind his cousin and goes over to his parents and climbs onto Davina's lap and she stands up holding him close to her as she runs a hand through his hair to comfort him "Zander what did you see?" Klaus asks eager to know what had bothered his nephew "a bad lady she's angry" Zander replies "angry at who?" Davina asks "I not know but she bad and she's coming here" he says "okay what did this woman look like?" Kol ask "dark hair cold eyes" the little boy answers "perhaps someone should look into his mind to see if we recognise this woman" Freya suggests "he's my son so I'll do it" Kol says glaring at his older sister who he still doesn't trust, Davina sits on the couch and Kol kneels next to her and gently places both hands on his sons head and enters his mind, Kol stops when he sees the woman and he gasps in shock and horror because he knows this woman and he knows her coming here is definitely not good "what is Kol?" Davina asks looking worried "I know the woman she's an ex of mine her name's Sandra Delviro" Kol answers "ugh I remember her the woman's lunatic" says Rebekah "what happened with you two?" Davina asks wondering if she should feel threatened by the arrival of his ex coming to New Orleans "I'm not gonna lie darling we slept together a few times but it was nothing serious I didn't love her I never could love her she was just an ally and she fell in love with me and not the flattering or sweet kind but the crazy kind she was obsessed with me she didn't want me near other girls she wanted to be with me 24/7 she very often stalked me and that was before I knew she loved me because I was completely oblivious to the fact she loved me and when I found out I cut her off I couldn't work with someone who had those feelings for me it would be unprofessional and her kind of love was dangerous and well she wasn't happy that I broke things off with her she had this whole fantasy about me eventually turning her into a Vampire and us being being together forever but that was her dream not mine after I broke up with her I went far away from her because to be frank she freaked me out and I didn't want to be anywhere near her" Kol explains to his beloved girlfriend and family "so why is the bitch coming here?" Rebekah asks "Bekah language there are children present" Klaus warns his little sister "sorry" Rebekah apologises "I have no idea it's been close to 12 years since I last saw her I thought she would've moved on by now" Kol explains "she obviously hasn't considering your son just got a vision of her a vision which has your son scared" says Freya "we need to find out what she's here for call Marcel and Vincent fill them in on the situation we need to be on guard" Klaus orders Kol turns to his girlfriend and son Zander is snuggled up against his mother and Davina is holding the boy close and holds a worried expression on her face "hey darling look at me" Kol says bring his fingers to her chin and gently turning her head to face him "I'm worried Kol what if this ex of yours tries to hurt Zander out of spite" Davina spills her worries to her boyfriend "that's not going to happen I won't let her hurt you or our son I will protect you both I promise" Kol says kissing her forehead and rubbing her back to calm her as he hates it when Davina's sad he only ever wishes to see her happy along with their son which is why as soon as Kol knows where Sandra is he'll kill her because Kol isn't one to take any chances if someone he feels has bad intentions for his family he'll destroy them before they can even try because like a fox he'll protect what is his and nobody will harm his family.

Hope you like this chapter, things are really gonna kick off soon, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment