Chapter 19: Fangs is Born and Moony Imprints

Start from the beginning

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any more dramatic!" James laughed.

"Oh shut up Potter!" I rolled my eyes at all three of them.

"Being over dramatic again Black?"

The sound of Lily's teasing voice made me chuckle. I turned around and shook my head. "Ganging up on me as well are you Evans?" I asked with fake hurt as she and Elodea came over to join us. I wasted no time in taking up Elodea's soft hand and pulled her into my arms before planting a gentle kiss on her soft, sweet lips. "Hey, I missed you," I smiled at her and put one of my arms around her shoulders as she giggled. The sound of her delicate laughed was like music to my ears. It reminded me of little bells jingling or wind chimes swishing in the wind.

"I missed you too!" She giggled looking at me as an adorable blush spreading across the bridge of her nose.

"I'm just defending my man," Lily exclaimed as James put an arm around her and smirked at me.

Typical Lily, always sticking up for James, but it was so nice to see them finally together! They were perfect for each other and I was so glad that they finally realised that. In my opinion, I didn't think anyone could make them happier than each other.

"So where is Ze?" Remus asked, curiously.

Lily and Elodea exchanged looks of worry and uncertainty, causing a ball of anxiety and worry begin to develop within my gut as different thoughts raced through my mind. "I think she's in the common room," Lily finally spoke up.

"She didn't look well after last period, I think she went to lie down got a little while," Elodea told me as she kissed my cheek.

Worry instantly filled me as that twin protectiveness was starting to develop and increase inside of my chest. The last few times where Zentheya had been alone without me either Lucius had attacked her or Snivellus had caused her to take one hell of a panic attack and I just couldn't bare it if that happened again. "I need to go check on her!" I said.

"I'm sure she's fine Siri!" Elodea reassured me as she put one of her hands on my cheek before letting go of me.

"I'll see you later okay?" I promised her as I gave her a quick kiss on her sweet lips before leaving in the direction  of the Gryffindor tower.

Worry consumed me as Remus, James, Peter and I raced upstairs to the common room. "Ze!? Zentheya?!" I called as we entered the room. I half expected to see Zentheya lying on the sofa or on the floor completely out cold like I had found her so many times back home, however to my complete and utter fear there wasn't a single person within the common room. I felt my chest tighten as I began to panic. I looked at James and Remus with fear in my eyes.

"Zentheya? Where are you?" James called as I sprinted towards the girl's dorm when I noticed a snow white wolf sitting on the stares. The wolf had the brightest blue eyes that I had ever seen. I tilted my head as I stared at it, unable to take my eyes off it. The wolf seemed to mirror me, coping my actions. I glanced at the others and seen the confusion that riddled their faces.

"Ze?" I asked unsure but as if the bond that Zentheya and I shared as twins was trying to tell me something, I just knew that the wolf in front of me was her.

It wasn't long before the wolf barked in confirmation, nodding its furry head before padding down the stairs and over to me. I smiled with amazement as I bent down to stroke her snow white fur and laughed. "Out of all the animals in the world, your Animagus is a wolf!" I smiled as she nuzzle her head into my shoulder. Just to be sure, I put my hand out for her paw and to my complete amazement there was her dragon shaped birthmark.