"Nice to meet you Lauren. My name is Grant Gustin."

Lauren smiled, as she started to talk to him, about anything. He told her that he was in some other Glee club, a sophomore in High School. He told her that his parents didn't approve that he was pretty much tied down to one girl, so they send him to a boarding school. He told her that he didn't see them that much. He talks about how much he loves his girlfriend, who was across the room in a Supergirl t-shirt. Melissa Benoist was her name. Lauren smiled at her when she looks over. The blond girl grins back and turns to her friends.

In turn, Lauren just told him that she lived with her cousin and her girlfriend. She told them that her parents died when she was young, and she didn't remember much. She told him that she lived with her aunt and uncle, until they passed away the year before. She told him their cover story, lying and telling the truth. She always hated it, but she had to do it.

Grant listened to her talk, a small smile on his face. Not once did he seem to lose interest or turn away.

She knew she had made a friend in him, and she didn't like lying to him, knowing she would never be truthful to him.

-

"I think this spot will be good," Camila said, looking back to Lucy, who nodded.

"Looks good to me. So we set up our tents?"

Camila nodded. She placed her bag down. She watched as Lucy placed hers down. Camila opened hers and within seconds was done. She turned to see that Lucy had barely opened her backpack.

"Why don't you use your speed?" Camila asked, as she watched as Lucy started to set up her tent at human pace.

"I don't want to become dependent on them. This is one of the only ways I can stay connected with my humanity, you know?"

Camila shrugged. "I don't remember that far. I don't remember being human."

Lucy frowned and looked back to Camila. "When were you changed?"

"Fifteen fifty-one," she responded, "it's been over four hundred years."

"Do you regret being a vampire?"

Camila shrugged as she watched Lucy prepare her tent. "A lot of the time. There are, things, that happened because of me. And I do wish they didn't. But then again, none of you would be here, would be together if I hadn't changed."

Lucy stopped at stared at Camila. "You always seem like you hate what you are."

"Because I do. I didn't choose this life."

"What happened?"

Camila sighed. She looked at Lucy. "It was a day before my birthday, March 2nd, 1551."

Camila grinned as she pulled a body towards her. "You were able to come out?"

Her companion nodded. "Father said to be back before sundown, but I am allowed to be with you."

"Great." Camila looked around before connecting her lips with her companion.

"I love you," the other girl whispered.

Camila grinned. She was about to say it back, when she felt someone grab her. She turned, coming to face with hazel eyes.

"Camila," the voice said, luring her.

Camila blinked a few times, not sure what was happening. She felt herself relax.

"I've been watching you," the man in front of her said, grinning.