"How do we do that? The woman is stubborn," Ally complained, frowning.

"I don't know. We have to think of a way to get her to do that though. If she does, we can finally make her happy," Lucy said, sighed deeply. The bell rang; telling both vampires it was time of class.

"Think of any way. We have to set this bitch in motion," Ally said.

"Must you swear?" Lucy said in disdain.

Ally grinned. "It bugs you. I love it."

Lucy rolled her eyes and walked away.

-

"Hi," a voice said, causing Lauren to look up. She frowned, as she stared at another brunette vampire.

"Hi?"

"I'm Ally Brooke. I know we haven't talked, but since your mothers are going to stay, I thought we could become acquainted," Ally said, as she sat down next to the green-eyed human. They were on the bleachers. Lauren decided to ditch, and Ally decided to ditch with her.

"Okay?"

"So how are you liking Miami?"

Lauren took a second to think for a response. "Its okay. I have been here since I was a child, but I don't remember anything. I was just a baby. It feels good be back, to see where my parents grew up."

"Yeah, sometimes I want to go back to where I was raised. Sometimes we do that, we go back home for a while," Ally commented, a smile on her face. "So the others, how are you with my family."

"Oh, um, Shawn and Lucy are really nice. You're okay too. I haven't really had a time to talk to Hailee, Troy, and Harry," she said, smiling softly.

"And Camila?"

Lauren's smile was wiped off her face. "She doesn't like me, so I try to stay out of her way."

"Don't worry. She'll come around."

"How old are you?" Lauren asked, changing the subject. She didn't want to talk about Camila any longer.

"I'm sixteen," she told her, grinning.

Lauren narrowed her eyes, glaring at the vampire. "Funny."

"I'm one hundred and twenty-seven," she answered.

"Who changed you?"

"Troy."

"Why?"

"That is a story for another time. Anyways, all you need to know is that Troy saved me. And he saved my cousin, Harry," she told Lauren, not wanting to get into her story.

Lauren nodded. She only knew four stories, her mothers', Shawn's, and Lucy's. She was curious about the others.

Ally stood up. "I gotta go, but if you ever want to talk, you can come to me. You just earned another vampire on your side."

Lauren laughed and shook her head. She watched Ally walk away, before looking back at the spot she was looking at earlier. Across the football field stood Camila.

Camila had been there, watching Lauren. She knew she had promised herself she would stay away, but she couldn't. She had to see her mate. It was killing her. She frowned, as she saw Ally walk up to her. She knew what the vampire was up to. She knew what her family was up to, but they weren't going to win. She wasn't going to let them. Camila stared at Lauren for one more second before turning and walking away.

-

Lauren ran to class. She was late, and she knew Dinah was going to kill her. She was staring at her things, making sure she had everything. She bumped into someone, and her things flew out of her hand. She groaned, as she started to gather her things. She looked up and saw the one person who invaded her thoughts.