"You got it." I grinned as I put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"Well, I don't hear any cheering so that means that they weren't looking through the windows." Parker smiled once we got through kissing.

I laughed. "They really do take this bet too far. Next thing you know, they'll be putting little cameras in here."

"They might get more than they want if they do that. And if they do, I'll bust that camera and they probably won't like me once I get through with them."

"I still can't believe you got this for me." I smiled.

"Anything for you, my baby." Parker smiled as he kissed me.

"Now let's go show them before they barge in." I smirked as I opened the door, letting the cameramen in.

***

"I'll help you move in today." Parker said as we walked out of the new house. "I'm pretty sure the other guys can handle it without me."

"Yay!" I smiled. "I thought I was going to have to do it by myself."

"Nah." Parker smiled. "You can go get something for lunch, I'll go make sure everything is going good, and we'll eat, and then we'll start moving things in."

"Sounds like a plan!" I said cheerfully as I started walking towards the kitchen. "See you in a few!"

***

I was sitting on the back of Parker's tailgate with a container of hamburgers that I had cooked the day before. He came walking towards me, smiling.

"What's up?" Parker said.

"Hey!" I waved.

Parker was walking to me when a drone came flying beside him.

"Ah, what the fuck!" He groaned.

I laughed a little as he sat down beside me.

"Here, babe, hamburgers." I said as I handed him the open container.

The drone came closer to us as he took a hamburger.

"Ah, you guys and your fuckin Gold Rush." He said.

"Well, that's why your famous, isn't it?" A cameraman said through the drone.

"No, I'm famous because I'm a asshole." Parker stated as he took a bite.

"Are you sure you're not a asshole because you're famous?" The cameraman asked.

"Nope. Pretty sure the asshole came first." Parker said before taking another bite.

"Guys, just leave us alone. He's not going to do it. Just let us eat." I said.

"As you wish." The cameramen said as the drone flew away.

"That was way too easy." I said.

"Yeah, they'll be back, no doubt." Parker said.

We were about five minutes into eating and talking when Ed came up.