Begin 06

Its a gloomy morning. But there was a boy who named Jhay-K with a good mood.

"Aish. Nakakaantok naman!" James, who's in the middle, stretched his arms upward.

"Ano yun? Nakakain ba yun?" Jhay-K asked.

James faced him with wide eyes. "Kaylan ka pa natutong sumagot ng ganyan?"

He faced James then to the board. "Kanina lang."

"Aish." James couldn't believe. "Anong nakain nito? Hindi naman to inlab. Di nya alam yun eh. Hmm?"

"Magreview na nga lang ulit kayo! Wag kayong mangongopya sakin tandaan nyo yan!" Michael said.

Lunch time. Jhay-K wanted to be alone. He's in the mini playground beside their school.

He closed his eyes and inhale the fresh air. Suddenly he wants to sleep.

"Yaah!" Jhay-K was surprised when Dane suddenly popped. "Di bagay sayo magemo. Haha."

She went to the the swing. So was he.

"Kaysa nag-iisip ka jan, itulak mo nalang ako. Dali." Jhay-K didn't complained. He push the swing with Dane.

Then two girls walked by. They both say "Hmp. Walang forever!"

When they gone, Jhay-K and Dane both laugh. They just laugh. Maybe bacause it was epic.

After the incident, they bought Ice cream. For lunch.

"Gusto ko ng Cookie's n Cream." Dane with his palyful voice. "Kuya, damihan mo naman ng cookies! Ang sarap kaya ng cookie!"

"Yun nalang din sakin kuya. Masarap daw yung cookies eh."

So they both have cookies and cream. Dane saw an eagle and she was so amazed. Jhay-k was facing the back of Dane.

Dane was pointing the eagle. But when she turns back, they both froze.

Her ice cream fell while his started to melt.

The whole surroundings went slow.

Her eyes was in shocked while Jhay-K was just blank.

Both heart was beating fast.

They accidentally kiss.

- Begin 06 -