Begin 02

Same setting. Same People. A new student is standing in front of the class with the teacher in her desk.

All eyes on her. Like the class never seen a beautiful girl.

Not until another girl approach the teacher. "Maam! Dito po ako sa section 3! Dito kasi pinunta si Bessy eh!" They appired then smiled with each other.

"Okay then, itroduce yourselves."

The first girl. "Hi? I am Annika. Nice to meet you."

Then the second " Hi! My name's Dane Yurie! Hope we can all be friends." that makes the whole class whisper.

Why? Beacuse Dane is a Section 1 singer student who receives fame. She's popular not only because she's a good singer, she's also gorgeous.

"Wow! Daebak!" James whispered, not taking off his eyes to Dane until she sits on her chair at the last row. So their row is just right next to them.

"Daebak? Ano yun?" Jhay-K also whispered.

"Ah wala. Nagagaya ko lang yung pinsan kong fangirl."

While all the class is busy interviewing Dane, Jhay-K just sat still on his chair. Plug his earphone then play rock song.

"Yes, she's pretty." The words just came up to his thoughts. Then he said again "Haha. Edi wow?"

On the way home, Jhay-K didn't ecpect that Dane will approach him. He have no choice but to walk with her because they're same way.

When he opens their gate first, she stops him. "Wait. What's your name again?"

He turns his back. "Jhay-K."

Then she continue to walk. But he hear the last words she say. "I know you can sing."

In his room, he couldn't take away his thoughts. Well, its his first time. What first time? Maybe beacause nobody hears his voice yet. So how come she knew?

"Aish. I am in trouble."

- Begin 02 -

- Begin 02 -