First Begin

*loud noises*

Everyone have their own business. Some were sleeping, some were playing truth or dare, running, throwing papers and chitchatting.

There's no teacher and the classroom is like Jurrasic Park. The chairs are unarrange. But what's new in Grade 9 Section 3? They are always like that. Its normal.

In the last center row, Jhay-K and his friends suddenly came up with a topic that is so Random. To him.

"Magseryoso ka naman. Kailangan yung mahirap na tanong! Pwera sa buong pangalan ng ate ko!" natatawa na naiinis si Michael kay James. Nasa gitna ni Jhay-K at Michael si James.

They couldn't come up with a good topic except for Dota or Coc, so they just choose to ask anything they want and answer it honestly.

James put his index finger to his side forehead like he was thinking very deep. "Alam ko na!" The two guys are waiting for his question.

"What is Love?" James ask. Michael who is bitter, answered "Lampo."

Short term for No Forever.

Then their heads rotated in Jhay-K. James serious face ask him. "What is love?"

In his head, he can't think anything. Its like "Huh? Love? Edi wow." But he just answer with a common "Dunno." Then shrug his shoulder.

Seriously, he's not interested to know what's the meaning of it.

The three can't handle the awkwardness so they just laugh. Then the teacher arrives.

Meenwhile.

Love  \ˈləv\

noun

: a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person

He searched and just laughed. Jhay-K really doesn't know the meaning right?

 Jhay-K really doesn't know the meaning right?

-- Begin 01--