Last Begin

"Aish. I am in trouble." He said.

Its because when he was still young, he promised that he will love a girl who first hear his voice.

He doesn't know but, its like his heart began to pump crazy.

Other day, nasira yung cp nya. Nalagyan ng tubig. And that water came from his wet hair. But he didn't get mad. Nakasmile pa nga sya sa text eh. Then said "Aigoo."

When he gets out in the Music Room, Jhay-K's face were red. He really blushed when she complimented him. Its his first time to be called cute by a girl. He remembered also when they eye to eyed. He almost forgot to breath. Good to know that his voice didn't shake. He needs to relax. Also, his cat pink blouse are tempting him. Like the cat would say "Hey! Can you atleast look at her! She's beautiful right?" But the cat can't talk.

"Next, Dane and Jhay-K." Their music teacher said. He knew he can do it. Not beacuse they practiced and practiced. But because she was there. He even put the pink paper in his Memory Box. (If You)

When he was walking back home near the gate, some boys approahed him. He startled when the man in the middle suddenly grabbed his collar.

"Why are you so close with Dane?"
"Don't know."
He was ready to punch him when Dane suddenly stopped them.
"Oh my. What do you think you are doing?! You jerk!" Dane points the man who just smirk. Then suddenly punch Jhay-K direct to his lips.
In Jhay-K's thought, "Tsk. I have a sweet blood. Seriously?!"
The scene ends after Dane punch the jerk three times. On his face also. And yes, Dane does'nt care 'bout his obssesed fans or fanboys.
Then when James asked him, he wants to say "Binully ako, pero okay lang. Ewan ko pero masaya ako kasi sya yung sumapak para sakin." But he just shrug his shoulder.

"Anak para kang tanga na nakangiti jan." Sabi ng nanay nya nung nasa bahay na sya.

Naging seryoso yung mukha nya. "Ano? Hindi nuh!"

Pero ngumiti ulit.

When they were in the playground. They accidentally kissed. His face were blank but his heart wants to get out. He even gripped his ice cream tight then he realize, the cone were cracked.

When they let go, Dane go backs first. And he was there alone, with hands on his chest.

Then he confessed.

About what he feels.

But,

Its too late na.

Dahil kailangan sya ng kaibigan nya.

Super crush si Jhay-K sa buong campus. And one of them is Dane. And he's not aware. And he doesn't know what's going on.

And what will he do? He promised to her. Will be break it?

Marami syang narealize. Marami syang iniisip. Buti nalang nagsalita si James. Kasama nga pala nya to sa mataas na shed. Kailangan mo pang umakayat ng 5 minutes bago makarating sa shed.

'Crush mo na sya noh?" Tanong ni James.

"Yes. Pero bakit parang ang weird ng pagkagusto ko sakanya? Maybe I like her."

"Haha. Jhay-K, you've just Begin."

"Begin what?"

"Begin to know what is Love."

Tears fell.

"Sometimes we meet someone but not for a lifetime, but to be a part of our life."

- End of Part 01: Begin -

Soon
Part 02: Lie (Jimin)

Other Works:
-Vice Ganda: Hugots, Advice, Drama
-Bts Jokes/Memes (Smile with Bangtan)
-Bts English Lyrics Quotes
-Bts Songs and Lyrics

All rights reserved 2017.