Begin 03

The time is so fast. The whole class is busy. They have to perform a song that was produced by their own.

One more thing, they have to choose their own partner. But how 'bout the others who can't sing? Its their problem.

Its Jhay-K's problem because first of all, he doesn't want to sing infront of many people beacause he's shy. Secondly, Dane choose him to be her partner. He's still shocked of what she said last week.

"Jhay-K! Can I get your number? I will text you when we will practice." Dane smiled at Jhay-K like she's doing aegyo. And it seems normal because everything she acts was cute.

"Dane, bakit si Jhay-K pa yung pinili mo? Eh hindi nga marunong kumanta yan eh! Hindi babagay yung boses nyo! Mas maganda kaya yung boses ko." James pouted to Dane.

"Narinig mo na ba syang kumanta?" Dane retorted.

"Hindi pa! Pero eto sasabihin ko sayo. Mas bagay yung boses natin! Sample?" He then mocked.

"Si James nalang kaya yung partner mo?" Jhay-K speak in his usual tone. Ignorant.

"Ah no no no! Ikaw ang partner ko. Tapos." Dane and Annika, her bestfriend take a break at the canteen after.

"Di man lang nya pinakinggan yung sample ko." James still pouting.

Jhay-K tapped his shoulder. "Sige nga, sample."

"O sige sige. Ehem. Like a butterfly~" James with his high notes. Jhay-K approved "Okay na!"

But in his mind, "Parang mas maganda yung boses ko?" and laughed in second.

Then day went on. In his room, Jhay-K received a message. He picked his phone and saw the unknown number.

"We can practice on weekends. :)"

But then he realized, tiny drops of water coming from his hair to his cellphone. He just take a shower a while ago.

"Aigoo!" He whispered. Then pull his hair bacause of his act. What act? I don't even know. :)

- Begin 03 -

- Begin 03 -