Part One: Angelie

Dear Camilla,

            Hello to you as well. One would pronounce my name “ON-juh-lee”. Actually, teachers generally pronounce it correctly. I hope you don’t feel too embarrassed about critiquing my name so, but if you do, try not to feel too bad.

            Cliché: An overused expression that has lost its meaning due to incompetent uses. An odd analogy: If you wore a brown dress to school, then to sleep, then to the park, then on a bus, and finally to a wedding, would the wedded couple not be offended of you wearing your school, sleep, play, and everyday clothing to their once-in-a-lifetime moment? Of course they would. Back to the point-at-hand: “Hello” is not a cliché expression. It is simply necessary whenever encountering new people and greeting them, therefore making it used many times a day, hour, or even minute (if you are in a social place).

            Actually, I would not consider you a “freak” and would prefer if you did not offend yourself so in the future of our virtual-world conversations. I think a person of your personality would be quite interesting to befriend, so I would not blame you, anyways. So, you would like me to blame your dancing-around-the-fire caveman-styled grandmother’s picture (which logically does not exist, for pictures were not until cameras, which were not until the late 1700’s/early1800’s; implying that your grandmother’s “picture” was—is—most likely a brief sketch on a flat stone), which I will not do since she probably was too weak to be that hyper-active. I have absolutely no comment about your rudeness to your dear mother simply attempting to remember your great*15-grandmother (if she did exist, that is) and is not trying offend you in any way.

            As I have witnessed through a virtual conversation. I believe I will.

            The point is to open us up to different ways of communication, to allow for us to communicate differently than how we usually do: without all of the hand motions, tones of voice, and bodily movements.

            You did not need to put that demanding, authoritarian comment at the end of your email to threaten me because I already know to reply as I have to as well to get a better grade than “F-“ (which, I hope you do know, is the lowest grade possible). Also, I would not enjoy dying at age 13, nor the prospect of a slow and painful death. Please do not try to “track me down” as I would enjoy a bit of personal privacy from an unknown stranger.

            I see. You were “Just Kidding” your “not even kidding” comment.

 -Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 5:54 AM-