f o u r t e e n

PLEASE READ -

I am thinking about discontinuing this story as I have no interest in it, and I really am just unhappy with the story line. I started it two years ago, and I am still only on chapter fourteen. If I were to stop this story, I would start a different camren story, please leave your input. Would you read it?

Anyways, here's a bit of what I was writing awhile ago for this chapter. It's not much, sorry.

Lauren's POV

I woke up earlier than the rest of the girls and snuck out of the bed to make some coffee. I don't remember curling up next to Camila last night, but apart of me was somewhat glad I did. I mean, this was something I had always dreamed of, and now, it was my reality.

I glanced over at Normani and Dinah. Dinah had somehow ended up at the end of the bed, and Normani's head was resting on her stomach. I laughed quietly and started to make the coffee. I heard one of the beds creak, soft pitter patter, followed by two hands covering my eyes and a raspy voice in my ear, "Good morning."

The warm breath against my cold skin sent shivers down my spine. I let out a small gasp. She just laughed. "Do you want some coffee?"

"Sure." She smiled. "What time do you want us out?"

"What time do you have to leave?"

"We're staying in Miami for a few more days, but then we have to leave." She said. I could see the reality setting in on her face. "I don't want to leave, haha."

"Why not?" I asked, handing her a cup of coffee.

"I think," She started, "Maybe.... I'm not sure. I'll miss you... and Normani."

Her eyes started smiling, causing me to grin, "What?"

Suddenly the coffee in my cup was on the floor as I jumped up, ready to attack whatever had just touched me. 

"NORMANI!" I yelled. All three of the girls started laughing hysterically. The shade of olive in my face instantly began to fade to red. I playfully smacked Normani's arm. "Don't do that! We probably stained the carpet!"

Normani tried to help her case but couldn't catch her breath. I fell back onto the bed and started laughing along with the rest of the group.

-

After finally collecting ourselves, we got ready to go out and visit Eva and Caspar for lunch. It was Dinah's idea. She thought it would be nice for us to get to know all four members. I straightened Dinah's hair, and we headed out.