Im in charge

"Here is your rabbit food." Emma teased as she slid a kale salad on Regina's desk. The teenager raised an eyebrow and looked up at her blonde girl. "At least I don't eat like a child." Regina said with a playful smirk. The young blonde feigned offense and held her hand over her heart "that hurts me." She said dramatically as she plopped down onto Regina's bed and giggled.

Regina rolled her eyes with a small smile as she looked over at Emma affectionately. "You such an idiot my little swan." Regina teased and Emma sat up and wiggled her brows at Regina.

"But I'm your idiot."
__________________________________

The blonde sheriff poked her head into the teacher's classroom making sure she was alone before sauntering inside and locking the door behind her. Regina was currently sitting at her desk marking papers, she looked utterly adorable with those glasses sitting on the end of her nose. Regina looked up at Emma and a smile took over her face as her frustrations from previous classes just seemed to melt away.

"Hello darling." Regina said taking her glasses off and setting them down onto her desk. The blonde gave her a sexy smile as she sat down their lunch into Regina's desk "here's your rabbit food." She teased as Regina stood up. Her arms wrapped around the student's neck and Emma pulled her close by the hips. "You still eat like a child." She teased before closing the distance and kissing those thin pink lips she had been missing.

Emma hummed against her lips and kissed her back deeply, this had been the longest they'd been apart since getting together. Emma pulled back breathlessly and nuzzled Regina's nose affectionately before giving her a semi hard slap across the ass causing the brunette to let out a startled yelp mixed with a moan. "What the hell was that for?" Regina whine and Emma smirked "for this morning. How dare you tease me like that." She said and Regina blushed but smiled sheepishly "your own fault darling." She shrugged and Emma shook her head.

Emma raised a brow as she gently walked Regina backwards toward her desk and she pushed her up against it. "Is that so?" She asked leaning down and playfully nipping at the older woman's neck. Regina's head tilt to the side giving her better access and she hummed. "Yes.. that's what you get for staring at me all hour long." Her voice dropped half an octave and she shuddered.

Emma smiled against her neck before turning her playful kisses into arousing bites and sucks. Before she can get far though Regina is flipping them and pinning the minx of a blonde to her desk. "You're not fucking ME on MY desk dear." She husked with dark eyes. Emma pouted but her breath caught as she saw the predatory look on Regina's face. The brunette spun Emma around to face the desk before pushing her over onto it. Her hand lacing into blonde hair with a smirk. "Gina" she whispered in half shock and the teacher tsked.

"Miss Swan, you are a very bad girl, and bad girls get punished." She purred. Waves of arousal shot to Emma's core, her panties starting to get damp. With one one hand Regina held Emma's head down against the desk and with the other she unbuttoned skin tight jeans and pushed them down milky thighs. Her eyes landed on Emma's black lace thong and she bit her lip to hold back a moan. "Now, Miss Swan, I do believe that when students were naughty they use to receive spankings, how does 15 sound?" She smirked.

Emma's mouth fell open and she turned her head so her cheek rest against the desk, now dark eyes turned to her and Regina knew exactly what she was to do. Her hand pulled back and connected with Emma's ass, the sound of the slap resonating through the classroom and Emma cried out, the first few slaps were always painful, but something about this was extremely erotic to Emma. A few more slaps and cries turned to pure moans and Emma's was unbelievably turned on, her arousal dripping down her thighs.

After Regina was finished she bent down placing soft kisses over the angry skin, she could smell Emma's arousal, see the glistening liquid on her lovers thighs and she moaned. "I think you deserve a reward for being such a good girl darling." She whispered. Her hands slowly tugged the ruin thong down long legs and she pushed Emma more against the desk so she was fell bent over it. Emma's eyes shut and she let out a shaky breath as she felt long finger slowly run through her drenched folds.

"Fuck Emma.. you're so wet." the teacher groaned huskily, The only response she got was a strangled whimper. The students hips pushed backwards in a silent beg and Regina smiled. "Tell me what you want Miss Swan." She purred and Emma groaned. "Please." She whispered but it wasn't enough. "Tell me what you want Miss Swan or I will stop." She said in her firm teacher voice and emma looked back at her. "Miss Mills. Please.. I need you inside me." She begged.

Regina's legs nearly turned to jelly and she had to hold onto Emma's hips to steady herself. She pulled herself out of it before plunging two finger into Emma's tight heat and the blonde cried out. "Darling you have to be quiet. No screaming." She smirked as her fingers picked up a fast pace in the blonde. Her hips met each thrust and she bit down on her lip to keep her moans quiet.

The brunettes skilled fingers teased her, they circled inside of her, pushing firmly against her g spot with each thrust and the blonde was doing everything in her power to hold off her orgasm which was building within her, spreading like wildfire.

"You don't cum until I tell you to." Regina husked feeling Emma's walls tighten around her fingers. She slowly added a third one into her blondes core. The brunettes words didn't help Emma at all, not one bit. If anything they pushed her further toward the edge. The young blonde move moved her arm toward her face and she bit down on the flesh holding back screams and focusing as much as possible on the pain to hold off from the orgasm that was threatening to wrack through her.

"Have you learned anything from this Em/am?" Regina purred inquisitively as she slowed her thrusts to a painfully slow rhythm. The blonde only nodded in response, her breaths shaky and she was sure she would pass out if this torture kept up much longer. "Good. This is my room Emma darling. And while I will let you have control at home. THIS is MY classroom. And I am the only one in charge. So you understand?"

"Yes Miss Mills." She whimpered and Regina nodded. "Cum for me darling." She said and her fingers slammed into Emma's core repeatedly. A wet slapping noise filling the room as she filled the blonde almost completely. Her other hand snuck around to Rub Emma's clit, "Cum for me Miss Swan. Now." Reigna commanded and Emma fell over the edge. Her bit her arm, using it to muffle her scream as her body erupted into violent spasms.

Her walls clenched hard around Regina's digits and her cum drenched her fingers. The blonde's body was in a state of near shock as she twitched every few seconds. Regina's fingers slowly pulled out of her and she turned the blonde around slowly pushing her onto her desk in a sitting position and she sat elegantly in her chair. Green eyes locked on nearly black brown ones as Regina's fingers entered her one mouth and one by one she sucked and licked them clean. Moaning around them at her girlfriends delicious taste.

"My favorite prize." She whispered huskily before scooting closer to Emma. She pushed her thighs open before dipping her head and kicking the blonde clean, her tongue dipping inside of her, swirling around, lapping up every drop before pulling away from the overly sensitive blonde. She wiped her Chin before standing up and stepping between her legs, their faces inches apart.

"I love you." Emma breathed, and Regina's heart leapt in her chest. "And I love you my little swan."