First night

Emma's childhood was not a good one since the day her parents had given her up. By the time she turned 18 she had lived with 14 different families. In those years she had been victim to countless acts of violence; sexual, physical, and verbal abuse.

On her 18th birthday she was thrown out of her house and onto the streets with nowhere to go and the few items she owned... walking the streets of New York at midnight was definitely not the best thing, so she did what any scared 18 year old would do. She found an unlocked car and slipped inside quickly locking the doors.. and that's when she met Neal...

He was exciting, smart, caring... and Emma swore up and down she had finally found someone who loved her, someone who would never leave her side no matter what. He understood her better than anyone she'd ever met and he took care of her. At least.. until she wound up pregnant at 18.

They had gone for a drive around the park and she pulled over, watching a mother chase after her child with a small smile and she turned to him. "I have something I need to tell you..." she said softly. He gave her his usual goofy smile and he kissed her lips softly. "What's up buttercup?" He asked taking her hand.

She smiled at his goofiness and bit her lip "I.. I'm pregnant." she said quietly and at those words, his smile faded and turned into a frown "that's not funny." he said pulling back a bit and Emma frowned "I'm not trying to be funny!.. I'm serious!"
And there he left her, sitting in the bug, in New York, heart broken, not because she really loved him, but because he left after he swore he never would. He wanted no part in the child's life and Emma couldn't do it alone. She'd been working two jobs, taking care of herself, living on and off in the bug and she made the hardest decision of her life.

She gave the baby up.

She knew it was his best chance at a life she couldn't give him right now. She had named him Henry, after Regina's father, the only kind man that had ever been in her life. She kept her rights in case someday she could get him back but she knew that if he was adopted she wouldn't tare him away from them.

After Emma finally got her life together, got a nice house and became sheriff she looked into it. He had been adopted by a couple in New York so she let him be, not going back on that promise she had made to him once he was born.
___________________________________

Regina laughed softly as she made her way do the staircase, her shoulders shaking with silent laughter as Emma called after her. Yes blonde's jaw dropped and she bolted after here. "Regina wait! Let's talk about this!..."

The blonde ran after Regina and caught her at the bottom of the stairs and she threw her arms around her "Ginaaaa" she whined and the brunettes eyes widened "good god it's like we're children all over again" she teased looking over her shoulder at the overgrown blonde child clinging to her with a smirk.

Emma gave her a playful glare and she ran her hands over Regina's sides finding her tickle spots and the teacher launched out of Emma's arms with a screech "Don't. You. Dare." She hissed with narrowed eyes and Emma smiled wickedly. "What's wrong? Does my queen still hate to be tickled?" She asked slowly walking toward her.

With each step the blonde took toward her Regina backed up a step but soon she found herself trapped, with a gasp her back hit the wall and Emma took a large step forward and Regina did her best to keep her expression cold, but Emma knew better and she saw right through it. "Tell me I don't have to sleep on the floor and you're safe!" she said while putting her hands on either side of Regina.

Ever the stubborn one the brunette shook her head "No, you're definitely on the floor." She said stubbornly and Emma shook her head. "Wrong answer babe!" she said without warning she began tickling the brunette and she screamed laughter. "Em! Em/ma stop!" She cried out and Emma smiled brightly "You know how to end this!" Emma sing songed.

The furious brunette tried her hardest to glare at the blonde through her laughter and finally she couldn't take it anymore "FINE! You can sleep in the bed!" She yelled as tears poured down her cheeks from laughing.

Emma pulled her hands away and smiled smugly and Regina growled unamused "you're such a child Emma Swan!" She wiped her eyes trying to catch her breath "I know.. but you love it!" Regina rolled her eyes pulling away and heading toward the kitchen. "Shut up Miss Swan!"

___________________________________

They had stayed at the house that night, not bothering to leave. By the time they had arrived and everything was settled it was nearing 6 PM and there was no point in going out tonight. The maid had been paid to go to the store to stock up the house with enough food for the week as well as buy wine and beer.

Regina had pulled out the supplies to make her famous lasagna for Emma that she never did get to make. And the blonde took a seat at the counter. She watched the brunette move with such ease it amazed her. She took her time memorizing her, she loved how domestic it felt being here in this house with her.

"I can feel you staring at me my little Swan." she teased while browning the hamburger on the stove. Emma smirked "just enjoying the view."

A small amused scoff left Regina's lips and she shook her head "why don't you stop being such a flirt and set the table for me" she said though inside she loved this. Everything was so easy with Emma and carefree, she didn't have to watch her actions or worry something she says is wrong.

Emma hopped up and made her way to the cupboard grabbing plates and glasses and set them on the table then returned to grab napkins and silverware and set them up. She grabbed the cooking tray also placing it in the table and Regina looked over at the blonde.

Her eyes raked over her backside going from her hair, down to her ass and she bit her lip, Emma had a nice ass. "Now who's starring" Emma said without looking and Regina's face turned bright red and she looked back at the hamburger "you wish Miss Swan!"
___________________________________

Dinner had past and they talked about old memories of the town and what they should do while they were there.
They decided tomorrow that they would go to breakfast at granny's diner and then from there they'd go out to their old tree house in the woods. Emmas mind raced thinking of her parents. Would they recognize her? Would she them?

A bottle of wine later Regina had passed out on Emma's lap. They were watching 'The Boss' and Regina had laughed so hard in her tipsy state that she fell over into Emma's lap.

The blonde had watched her with amusement and ran her fingers through her short hair and soon the brunette had fallen asleep. This was the first time Emma had ever seen Regina this relaxed and... free. This was her Regina. The girl she grew up with. The girl she had missed so terribly.

Looking back now maybe her parents didn't make such a mistake giving her up, because it brought her back to Regina, and that's not something she would ever regret.

She flipped off the tv and gently scooped the gorgeous brunette into her arms, Regina's head falling into the crook of Emma's neck and she laid Regina down in the bed. Emma slipped out of her jeans and so she was only in her tank top and underwear and she looked over at the sleeping woman.

She hesitated for only a moment before removing Regina's tights and skirt being very careful not touch anywhere she shouldn't.

The blonde flipped the bedroom light off and crawled into the bed pulling the covers over them and Regina, without being guided, laid her head on Emma's chest, her arm wrapped Around her waist, and her legs intertwined with Emma's and Emma smiled down at her and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead.

"Good night my queen"