Not my daughter

"But you said you were coming over!" The young blonde whined into the receiver. She had been waiting all week for this night. Emma's parents were out of town and Regina was suppose to come over and spend the night. "Emma I can't I told Katherine I'd come over tonight." Regina responded exasperated. Emmas lip quivered "but you told me a week ago you'd be here." She whispered trying to push the tears away.

"Emma.." Regina rubbed her temples "I can't." The blonde looked around the living room at the movies and dinner she made for them and anger crossed through the young blonde's eyes. "Can't you just tell her you'll come over another night?!" Emma demanded and Regina scowled.

"And what am I to tell her Emma? 'Oh I'm sorry Kat, I'm canceling on you to hang out with an 11 year old I babysit'?" She snapped and Emma's jaw fell open at the harsh tone and words "you know what Regina. Fuck it. Don't bother coming over. This '11 year old' doesn't need you." She snapped back.

Regina's jaw dropped open in shock at the words that had left her own mouth. "Emma no wait I didn't mean..." but she was cut off by the dial tone and she hissed and threw the phone across the room. "Damn it!" She hissed. What did she say that for? She had had a really bad day and took it out on Emma. God she was an asshole.

She texted Kat and said she wasn't coming while slipping her coat on and she ran out the door and headed to Emma's.
The young blonde was currently sitting on the couch in tears. She had absolutely no right to be this upset but she saved up all her money for so long to be able to get everything for tonight... she learned how to baked stuffed chicken and potatoes because Regina liked it and rented all the brunettes favorite movies. She felt like a fool and Regina was right, why would she wanna come hang out with her anyway, especially Over someone her own age.

A knock on the door made her jump but she didn't answer it and Regina growled. Emma damn it. She pushed her key into the lock and unlocked the door before slipping Inside and locking the door behind herself. "Emma?" She called out. And the blonde's heart jumped in her chest. "Emma!" Regina called out louder walking into toward the living room and the sight she saw broke her heart.

Emma had put up Christmas lights and made a cute fort around the tv with a bunch of pillows and blankets, movies were sprawled out on the coffee table and one of Regina's favorite dishes on the table. But the thing that hurt her most was the young blonde sitting there with a tear soaked face looking down at the couch. "My little swan" she whispered dropping her purse and coast on the floor and walking over to her.

Emma didn't budge but she didn't look up. Regina wiped her tears away and her own eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry I don't know why I said that I didn't mean it." She whispered cupping her Chin "Emmie I'm sorry." She said stroking her cheek. "It doesn't matter. Just go to your friends house." She said quietly and the teenager shook her head. "No.. I'm where I wanna be." She said making Emma look up at her and her lip wobbled.

"You are?" She asked quietly and Regina nodded. "I am.. right here with my little swan is where I belong."
__________________________________

In an instant Regina found herself on her back, a mess of blonde curls falling around them like a curtain and pink think lips met plump ones. Moan were exchanged, teeth clashed, and Emma's hands tore at Regina's clothes until the older brunette laid bare beneath her.

Regina blushed brightly looking up into warm green eyes that were so full of love it took her breath away. "God you're so beautiful Regina.." Emma whispered tracing the curves of her tan soft skin. A shuddered shot through the brunettes body and she whimpered slightly. It had been so long since someone touched her this way. Not since her first time with Mal and even that couldn't compare to Emma's hands on her body.