Heroic deeds

Authors note: I hope you enjoy this chapter, and thank you to my friends that are helping me out as I go along here giving me some great ideas I love you guys!
________________________________My little swan.. what happened?" Regina cooed through the phone to the blonde who was currently crying, sitting on her bed "I broke my arm" Emma's voice quiet and Regina frowned "how did you do that em?" She asked. "There was a baby bird that fell and I was.. I was climbing the tree to put it in its nest. My foot slipped on the way down" she whimpered and Regina shook her head. "Always my little savior." She said wistfully.

Emma's bottom lip jut out "will you come see me?" She asked. Truthfully as soon as Emma's parents has called her and said Emma was hurt she left to come see her. Right as Emma asked that question Regina opened her bedroom door "I'm already here my little swan"
_________________________________

"911 what's your emergency?" The dispatcher's voice rang through the room. "Ma'm slow down. Okay.. how many shooters?" She asked, at that Emma's head lifted and her brow furrowed. The dispatcher got on the radio "all available officers report to 3321 Main Street for a robbery in progress, the shooter is armed and dangerous. I repeat he is armed and dangerous."

Emma got up and quickly slipped on her bullet proof vest before arming herself and running out the door to her cruiser. Police lights and sirens filled the night as car after car headed toward the bank. "What's the situation?" Emma asked over the radio.

"Armed man holding a minimum of 15 people at gunpoint. 6'5, black hair, and described to be a bodybuilder" Emma groaned. 'Great' pulling up she immediately got out and made a B line for the library and ran inside, she found the building blueprints, knowing most of the buildings in this area had an air duct system as well as an underground sewer system that lead right beneath the bank.

Looking over the blue print she found her entrance and, being the smallest one on the force, it was her job to infiltrate quickly and quietly. She snapped a picture before she climbed the stairs of the library and radioed her captain "This is sheriff swan, in pursuit of of a possible entrance into the building. Go for rooftops" she let her fellow officers know and she kicked open the door and made it into the roof.

"Go for rooftop swan, be careful" he responded and a moment later Emma took a deep breath and at a full speed she jumped from one rooftop to another, tucking and rolling, then to another, the gap larger. She hadn't caught enough speed and she missed the building and caught the side. "Tricky bitch" she grunted and pulled herself up.

Atop the roof on the far left side was the entrance she needs and she ran over to it disabling the fan and pulling it out before crawling into the entrance. She flipped the radio off and her head piece on. "Entering now"

Along the rooftops of the buildings snipers were set with their sights set on the man in the building. Emma's heart was racing in her chest as she slipped her way through the air system. Pulling out her phone she looked at the print and she chose her way in and she quickly made her way through. The exit she has chosen was in the basement of the building and she looked around before kicking the gate open and slipping out.

"I'm in" she informed before pulling her gun and making her way toward the main part of the bank.

"I told you to get down!" A deep voice echoed through the halls and a sickening sound of skin connecting with skin made Emma pause for a moment before she shook it off and locked her jaw. You got this swan.

Peaking around the corner her sights locked on the man and a woman that was on the floor holding her cheek. Short dark hair, tan skin, heels, and a small frame and Emma's eyes went red. All she could think of in that moment was if that's Regina she's going to jail. She saw the guy grab bags and start to walk toward her backwards and her gaze went to the woman and she grit her teeth and hid out of sight to wait for him.