47) Mom

Ryder's P.O.V

I sit by helplessly and watch as Parsley cries in her father's arms. What is she going to do now? Her mother was one of the only people who supported her and Seth's relationship.. Apparently our mother had a lot of enemies as well...

I look to my right and see Luci with some guy who I haven't seen before. She seems to be talking to him.

I look to my left and see Griffyn with the boys protecting her, as she gapes around at the damage caused.

Griffyn's P.O.V

"Please, I need to go after them! I'm strong enough!" I growl, trying to wriggle out of the boys' grip. "No, sweetheart, you'll get hurt." Max whispers against the back of my neck, kissing it lightly. 

"Please-"

"No, baby," Elliot says softly, stroking my waist. I sigh, staring at all the damage, and looking over poor Parsley, who's falling apart.

Seth's P.O.V

"You fucking killed my future wife's mother, I'm going to destroy you!" I hiss as I  look around in the blackness. "Try, then." He emerges from the darkness and smirks at me.

So much hate I feel for this man... I don't care if he is my father. He abused me, he lied to me... He was never a father...

I shoot a black hole his way when he least expects it, after zoning out, and he disappears.

"Is he gone..?" I ask myself. "Oh don't worry," his eerie smile appears ahead of me. "I'l be back."

I groan quietly, using magic to locate Parsley. I see her crying on her bed, with the little ones sleeping in cribs near the wall. "I'll be back for you, Magnus." I growl, and I teleport into Parsley's room. 

She lifts her head, shaking, and her eyes widen as she sees me. "S-seth!" She goes to get up but her legs are weak, causing her to fall. I only just catch her, and I lift her into my arms. "Sh-she's gone. She's gone." she sobs into my chest, and I stroke her back lightly. "It's okay, love, I'm here." I whisper, kissing the top of her head, the pain of seeing her like this getting to me finally.

"Please don't cry, baby." I whisper, lifting her head back from me and sitting on the bed. "I-I can't take this on top of everything else. I c-can't, Seth!" she cries, holding onto me tightly. 

"It's alright, love, I'm here for you, you're not alone," I say softly, pressing my lips to hers. She stops crying, but whimpers softly once. She doesn't let go once our lips meet, and I nibble her bottom lip for entrance, which she grants. My hands slide down to her waist, pulling her closer to me, and she cups my face with her small hands.

My hands slide further down to her ass, and she moans against my mouth as I squeeze it lightly. "S-Seth-" she pulls away, resting her forehead on mine and looking down. "Yes, baby?"

"I need to tell you something.." Her eyes are still watery and her cheeks red, but she smiles slightly despite all that. "I k-know this is bad timing, but..."

"What, love?" I ask softly, kissing her nose, and making her giggle. "I- I'm..." she bites her lip. "I'm pregnant...again..."

I chuckle, holding her close to me, and pressing my lips to hers. "You're not...angry? Shocked? Sad?" she says in shock.

"Why would I be?" I smile against her neck, kissing it softly. "You know more than anything all I want is to be with you forever," I smile. "Especially with little monkeys running around."

She giggles, burying her face in my neck and closing her eyes. "I just...I just wish mom could've met her..."

"Her? It's a her?" My eyes light up, and I smile at her. "How long have you known?"

"About two months... I was holding off cause of awkward timing..." she frowns, and clicks her fingers, revealing a baby belly. "Oh... You should've told me, love." I whisper against her neck. "I'm sorry..." she whispers, and tears pool in her eyes. "I wish... I wish my mom could've met her.." she sobs.