7) Plans

Parsley's P.O.V

I check the clock on my bedside table, which reads 4:56.

"Shit." I mutter, running to my closet. I slip on black leggings, a black hoodie, and I tie a bandana around the bottom half of my face. I put shoes on, and grab my phone, hopping over to the windowsill.

"Sorry, mom..."

I jump out, using my wings right before I hit the ground. I can't teleport to Elliot's place since I've never been there before, so I sneak around buildings, silently but swiftly.

I look back through old text messages from Griffyn, trying to find the address the texted me a while ago. I find it eventually and go there quietly. There are a few people up, so it's still risky to be out. Everybody recognises me around here, and they would report it to Dad if they saw the daughter of the Lord in hell. It's not normal.

I reach the said address, and the door is slightly open. I go in quietly, looking around. I hear light snoring coming from the door ahead of me and I tiptoe in.

Sure enough, there is Elliot, Griff, and Max, all snuggling up to each other, asleep.

I guess they worked things out.

Griff has her arms around Elliot, and her hand is just touching Max's shoulder, who is curled up in a ball on the other side.

I smile, walking back out to the front door, and locking it, then going and lying down on the couch, drifting off to sleep.

Griffyn's P.O.V

"Hmm?" I raise my head from the bed, groaning and clutching my head as it starts hurting, and I plop back down onto Elliot's chest. "You okay?" he murmurs into my hair, kissing the top of my head. "Mhm." I hum, closing my eyes again.

It's light outside, which makes it hard to go back to sleep, so I sit up instead. "Ughhh... I want to sleep..." I whine.

"What's up?" Max lifts his head from the bed, rubbing his eyes. "When did we all sleep? I mumble, shoving a fist in my eye and rubbing until it hurts.

"Like, two in the morning, or something.." Elliot says, sitting up and rubbing his head. We hear a cough, and we all freeze, staring at each other. Elliot's grip on my hand tightens, and he gets up slowly, walking over to the door. He peeks around the corner, making me stay behind, and he breathes a sigh of relief, telling me everything is okay. "Hey guys..." Parsley yawns from the couch.

"Hey!" I giggle, running over and jumping on top of her. "Chill out." she laughs, trying to push me off, but failing, so I just continue hugging her like a koala.

"How come you're here?" Max asks sleepily, coming out of the room. "I had to get away from everything. I have to see David again today..." she cries, hugging me back finally. "Aww...You can stay with us, right guys?" I look up at them. "And apparently we've established I'm staying here then." Max shrugs, leaning up against the door frame.

"Of course you are," I reply simply, and he laughs quietly. "You're MINE now." I giggle, getting up and messing up his hair, making him laugh. "What are you going to do about David?" I ask Parsley, wrapping my arms around Elliot. "I guess I'll have to go..." she shrugs, burying her face in the pillow. "Oh! We forgot to tell you!" Max says suddenly, looking over at Elliot.

"Tell  me what?"

We all go and sit down and explain to her about Limbo.

"SO... What are we going to do?" she asks finally. "We're going to go in..." Elliot says. "What?! That's suicide!" she argues. "We have to do it, my 'friends' said he's been trying to get out for years." he says. "WAIT!" I gasp, and they all whip their heads around and stare at me.

"Can you get more information? As much as I hate you going there, you're friends are going in and out right? They might know more." I say.

"Hmm... I guess I could... I'll go this Saturday." he says. "Just be careful please..." I say, looking up at him. "Okay." he smiles, wrapping an arm around me.

Max's P.O.V

I walk through the new shopping mall with my parents, who are pointing to everything like they've never seen anything before.

I gasp loudly as I see one of my ex-boyfriends amongst the crowd around us. "What is it, sweetie?" Mom asks, turning around to face me. "Uhh..."

They don't know I'm bi... Eish... Should probably tell them sometime...

'Well you're dumb!' my angel voice, Liam, says. 'How can you tell your friends but not your parents?!'

Well, they're my BEST friends, and I'm close with all of them. Well, I used to be with Elliot, but we're all really close in general, and he knows anyway.

"U-uhh, nothing." I cover up, snapping back to reality.