"My niggaaasss!"

"Y'all need the lord." Michelle said shaking her head. "When's the last time y'all went to church?"

"Uh..."

"I can tell." Michelle nodded. I laughed while Kelly and Solange frowned. "Can I make myself some coffee Bey?" She asked me.

I nodded. "Help yourself." I passed her a mug and started pulling out some stuff to make for breakfast. Might as well, it's not like I'll be getting sleep anytime soon.

"Uh, You never answered my question though." Solange said. I rolled my eyes.

"He's in California for business." I told them. I grabbed some eggs and bacon, laying them out on the counter. I bent down to grab a skillet.

"Now was that hard?" I looked back at Solange and saw her and Kelly snickering. I held up the skillet.

"I'm about to beat the both of y'all with this."

"I wish your violent ass would." Kelly shook her head. I started walking towards them but Michelle grabbed the skillet from my hand.

"Hey!"

"Why y'all acting like we seventeen again?" Michelle looked between me and Kelly. "Beyoncé, stop being abusive. Kelly, stop being stupid. Solange, shut the hell up." She gave me the skillet back and grabbed her coffee. "Damn, I feel like Mama Tina."

"Anyways." I rolled my eyes and cut the stove on.

"Should you be using that?" I heard Kelly ask.

"Kelly!"

"Damn, okay. I'm kidding." Kelly laughed. "I know you can cook now, Bey. I'm just playing. I know it's a sore subject for you."

"It is not." I mumbled. It was.

Bella walked in rubbing her eyes. "Mommy, who are you talking–" She looked around and smiled. "Oh, hey!" She exclaimed, running over to the girls. I rolled my eyes and continued making breakfast.

"Hey little bit! How are you?" I heard Kelly ask. I looked over my shoulder and saw them hugging. "You been good?"

"I'm always good." Bella smiled. I just shook my head.

"Come here." Solange grabbed Bella's arm and hugged her tightly. "I missed you!" She said before kissing all over her face.

"Ok, ok." Bella laughed and tried to push her off. "Auntie, please!" She whined. She looked to me for help. "Mom!" I just shrugged and turned back around. "That was rude." I heard.

"Solange, let her go." Michelle said. I cut off the stove and grabbed some plates for everyone.

"Is breakfast ready?" Solange's greedy ass asked. I saw her standing next to me and blinked a few times cause I don't remember her getting up.

"Yes fatty." I handed her a plate.

"Is it safe to eat?" I heard Kelly say. I looked at her.

"And for that you get nothing."

"It was a joke!"