How

I think I got pass my writers block. Well here is the next chapter...

How on earth did he know my name. I mean I have only been in France for like a week. I sit at my desk working on a new song I am writing. I wish I still had my band from back home. But this is my home now. And the originate will never find me again. I will reunite with me family if only they knew.
I see Chloe, Alya, and Marinette walk into the classroom. They are whispering about something, but I don't know what. I smile and wave at them. They start whispering and walk over to me. Chloe sits in her seat, and Alya and Marinette stand in front of my desk.
Alya speaks," So, Care we heard you had a run in with some superheroes." Oh my gosh they know I am Peacock. What do I do? "Ummm... er... yes. How did y'all heard that?" Marionette starts to freak out. But Chloe says," We have our ways." I start to sweat. "Plus, y'all were standing on my daddy's hotel." Oh, they did not find out. "Oh, ummm ya they were cool." Adrien and Nino walk into the room, and walk up to us.
Adrien asks," Hey, girls what are y'all talking about?" Alya responses," Care is telling us about when she met some of Team Miraculous on Chloe's dad's hotel." They all look at me and I continue," Well I met Red Fox, Shell Turtle, and Chat Noir. Red Fox was really cool. But, in my opinion Chat Noir and Shell Turtle were kind of dorky." The girls laugh at that remark. "Also, it was kind of weird Chat Noir knew my name. And I have not been in Paris very long, so how on earth did he know?!?"
Everyone gets nervous. I didn't know why. Adrien says," Well maybe it was a luckily guess." That could be true, but probably not. The teacher walks into the room, and we starts the lesson.

So, that is it. But good?
Anyway that is it so Later!