Return

OMG! I can't believe it has been so long since I have updated. I try to update all the time, but you know life.
Well I just finished up my Latin test and I am allow to be on my Kindle, so I decided just to write. Even though since I have no internet I will not publish this til I get home tonight.
But anyway I decided to do Care's point of view just because.
So here we go...

Of course he just had to send an akuama. I was having fun with my friends. But I see that most people have run off, so I do the same. I find a good building to hide in, no cameras no people, great. I transform into Peacock. Which I have to say I love this outfit, totally me.
When I reach outside I see Team Miraculous fighting the newest of my father's victims.
"I am Love Struck and no one will ever find love again!" Ugh, a love based one. Just my luck. I used my fans by spreading them outwards and jumps. My arms are outstretched like she bird's wing while flying. I land right next to Love Struck. She looks like a clown with all the makeup she is wearing. "Love Struck, you get two and I will get three." She flips her hair and says in a very snooty tone,"I don't take orders from anyone except Hawkmoth." "Well if you don't listen to me then you can be the one to tell Hawkmoth." I run away before she can say anything else, but I am pretty sure Hawkmoth is telling her to listen to me.
I face off against Queen Bee, Ladybug, and Chat Noir. I easily fend off against Queen Bee, but Chat Noir and Ladybug together are a little harder. Not to self never gave off against these two together. I see that Love Struck is pinned against the ground. I can tell there is no more use trying. So I flip Ladybug, and Chat Noir comes to her rescue. That boy has got it bad, I can use that to my advantage. Queen Bee is left alone to fight me, but instead I just decide to take off. Hawkmoth is going to be annoyed, but we don't want Queen Bee's miraculous, we want Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous.
As I run I see Ladybugs purifying the akuama. I watch them from a rift top, and release my transformation. I look at the little peacock in my hands. She looks exhausted. I whisper to her,"I will feed you extra food tonight. Sorry." I put her in my jacket.
When I turn around I see Chat Noir, Red Fox, and Shell Turtle land on the roof in front of me. Chat Noir asks," Are you alright Car- Citizen. I mean are you alright careful citizen? Yeah that is what I meant." Red Fox says in a very blunt tone, with a why face expression," What my teammate means is why are you up here?" They know me! But I have not been in Paris long. Interesting.
"Two things one, you," I point at Chat Noir," know me, I mean my name is Care!?! Two I ran from Love Struck, and ended up here." Chat Noir gives a worried face expression. Shell Turtle says," Chat and I have to go." With that Chat Noir and Shell Turtle jump off the roof. Red Fox facepalms, and under her breath says," Boys."
"How about I help you down?" I did not think I getting down. I nod my head, and she helps me down. Then she waves good bye and takes off.

Was it good or bad?
I was laughing at my own writing when Chat almost gave away his identity. But ya I think that is it. Next ten I will try not to take so long to update next time.
Well later!