No joke

Hi ya want the next part, if so...

Team Miraculous decided to meet up that night to do patrol. We are just waiting on Queen Bee. Chat Noir and I were the first to arrive. "Where on Earth could that girl be?!?" I say pacing up and down the Eiffel Tower. "Calm down girl. I bet bee will be here soon. She is probably just getting so beauty sleep." I sigh figuring she is right. Since Chloe has become Queen Bee I have discovered four important things one, that girl loves to sleep; two, she is extremely insincere; three, she is very nice; four, she will always show up late for patrol.
"So, what should we do while we wait on her majesty? Cause, I have and idea m'lady," Chat says, while twirling his tail, and winking at me. "Can you two not flirt with each other for more than a minute?" Fox teases. "Nope," I say popping the p. She rolls her eyes.
Turtle being the serious one right now says," In all seriousness what are we going to do about this new Miraculous wielded. The peacock is no joke." "My boyfriend is a genius," Fox says pretending to swoon. Everyone except turtle. When Nino is the Shell Turtle he takes his job as the Great Guarding very serious, unlike when he is Nino. "Anyway, like I was saying, what I have been reading about the peacock miraculous tells me that it is a hard miraculous to wield. To wield it the holder must be graceful, determined, and strong minded. It is not a miraculous for the faint of heart. Some of the holder have even gone crazy, because of how hard this particular is so hard to wield." Fox and I gasp.
This new girl is definitely no joke. I am very worried now. Chat see how worried I look and kisses my check. He then grabs my hands and looks straight into my eyes and tells me," Don't worry m'lady I will always protect you, and I will never leave your side." I look up at him and smile.
Of course that moment just had to be ruined by none other than Peacock. "Well, well, well if it isn't the little miraculous losers. I have some information y'all may want." She grins evily at us. I have this feeling like I know her, but I don't think I do. She continues with what she was says," Y'all may want to know that the mayors little girl is currently tied up. And that may not sound bad, but there is also a bomb. It is set to go off in twenty minutes. So, if I were y'all I would hurry." With that she dashes off.

***

I hope they can save her in time, Chloe is my friend. But this might be the only way to get the Ladybug earring and the Cat ring, and I need them to bring my family back together. To reunite my with my father, mother, and twin brother.

So, what did y'all think?
Ya know for once in a fanfic I actually want them to save Chloe. I never thought I would say that.
Anything else, nope. Ok, later!