I went and sat with friends.Thiya,Nive and Hari were looking at me and smiling.

Me:What is it?

Hari:Nothing (she laughed)

Me:Stop it,nothing happened..

Nive:What happened?

Me:Nothing?Stop,smiling..

Thiya:Sirikeredhela,yenna perachannai

Nive:Ya it's our nature..

Hari:I love to smile.

Me:Whatever..Let's come to your story,why did you sang that song?

Hari:It's my favourite song.

Me:Ya,I know that..But why today and when he's around?

Hari:I didn't sing for him

Nive:Who's the special person..

Hari:No...I mean I sang behalf ..

Me:Behalf?

Hari:Shubs..

Me:Who is that?

Hari:She likes Nishanth.I sang behalf of her..

Nive:Namba mudiyala..

Iyap:Hari,the next is our performance..

Hari:Ya,coming..Dance calling,bye girls..

Sreyas:The next performance if from the groom and bride's friends.

 Hari-Arun , Sajith-Svetlana , Iyap-Amritha and Hrishi-Sruthi danced for Halena and Senjitaley song.

Sreyas:I know,you guys might have spoiling your eyes,looking at the performance from the real couples.If,I and my girlfriend were dancing tonight,it will the best performance..(Hari tooked the microphone from his hand)

Hari:Aww,really..Could you actually did that spin,the boys did?

Sreyas:Of course,I could..

Hari:It will be great,if you do that now..

Sreyas:I'm sorry,I'm wearing coat..It's quite difficult..

Hari:You're finding a reason boy..

Sreyas:Thanks,Hari..We could continue it later but at first,let's finish the performance.Ladies and gentlemen,here is the performance we've been waiting for from the bride and the groom (everyone clapped their hands)

Ela and Shank dance for Ennai Saaithaley song,Srikkadhey song,Chella Kutti song and Neeyum Naanum.

After they dance,everyone clapped their hand.

Sreyas:Performance-na ithu thaan...I'm so touched(he was acting like crying)What a beautiful dance...Bravo..Cutest couple in the world(Shank and Ela blushed)..I mean myself and my girlfriend(everyone laughred)

Iyap:Podhumda..Podhum(Iyap shouted for his seating place)

Sid:Yen machan kavalai padera.Somehow he need to come and sit or talk with us..

Sreyas:Ok,this is the last performance,before the dance floor opens.It's from 'The Boys' (he shouted)Give them a great applause...

Hari:Who is that?

Me:No idea,let's see..

Sreyas quickly disappeared.The lights were dimmed..When,I turned around Iyap,Saju,Sid,Ani and Hrishi were not aroundThen,the lights became brighter..I saw a thin guy standing in the middle of the stage wearing a lungi on top of his kurtha and holding the mic..It was Anirudh.