No more sad songs.....

shawn s' POV

when i reached the tree , lexi was crying her heart out .....i just ran towards her and  pulled her into a hug, she cryed on my chest , i just brushed my fingers through her hair to calm her . she calmed down after a little while , it crushed me tht i have to leave for tour  .Only a week left with lexi , i will make it the best days of her life .

Then lexi lifted her head from my chest and looked straight in my eye and whispered i love you  with tears flowing down her cheeks , i kissed her forehead and told i loved her more than anyone on this planet and hugged her back.

we pulled back from the hug and we went and sat under the tree lexi just layed her head my lap and watched the sky , i ran my fingers through her hair . she slowly drifted off to her dream land . She is so cute when she sleeps , i lift her up bridal style and walk home and half way walking home she woke and i put her to her feet and I put my arms around her and walked with her .And then her eyes lit up like a  firefly and her eyes directed to a ice cream cart near by and i instantly knew that she wanted  her favourite Oreo crushed  ice-cream , then we got her favourite oreo crushed ice-cream and walked home hand in hand .                                                                              

After we reached home , we were greeted by Sky and Hayes . They were making pastries and within a blink of an eye lexi was making pastries with them , she loves cooking . Then i went up to her and told her to get ready in an hour and its a suprise. And I picked up sky and took her out with me , we both  went to a flower shop and i told sky to pick out a few flowers which lexi might like so i could make a bouquet for lexi. It took us quite a while to put the flowers together. And then I took sky back and  let her play with her horses. And then went upstairs to get ready .

Lexi s' POV         

I went upstairs and when I passed Cameron room I heard the noise of crying so I slowly went in to find cam facing his back to me crying  and see out the window . I walked over to him and hugged him as we watched Sam and sky play in the backyard while Hayes did some funny vines. Cam was slowly calming down and hugged me back . Cam I could never ask for a better brother , even if we found eachother very late you still stuck by my side. You have been really supportive  and cared for me when nobody did and the most I love about you is that you are my brother by blood and by heart and soul. Love you, Cam you are the best brother . And I am  happy that you found me and  mostly happy for u and Sammy , you both are couple goals and i know you both will work this out just like me and Shawn will .
Cameron just stood there speechless after hearing what I just said , he kissed my forehead and told me tht i was the best little sister, he could never ask for anyone better . Then I told him that i had to go get ready cause shawn wanted me to . He said he will be okay and was planning to go get some coffee with sam , I gave a hopefully smile and went to my room to find a box with a little note on it which said " with love to my princess - muffin man ♡ "
I smiled at the note and opened the box to find the most beautiful dress .    God this boy is obsessed with buying me dresses .