U ARE MINE (part 1)

Cameron s ' POV

It was my Dad . The one who knocked on the door quickly I shut the door and locked it and the living room was dark and i knew my dad came for lexi I quickly told shawn to take lexi to the attic and my dad cannot find her cause it is like there is no attic . I helped shawn pull the stairs of the attic without a noise and then they went up and shawn pulled the stairs and closed it and it looked like a plain ceiling. The attic is like a room it has a queen size bed and all the stuff except a kitchen .

I ran to the living room lifted sam and took her to our room and and tucked her in bed and kissed her forehead. And ran to the front door and opened it and my dad was standing there facing his back to me . "Dad" I called him he turned towards me I let him in the house.

Shawn s ' POV
I took lexi up and put her on attic bed and i started pacing back and forth.

-
Shawn lexi called I looked to her she had just woke up I slowly walked to her . It has been an hour since lexi s' dad is here and still did not go . Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket I took it put and i had a text from cam

From cammy boy=

I by mistake sent lexi tht my dad is still here .

To cammy boy=
What the hell cam !!!

I loke up from my phone to see lexi having one hand over her mouth and another hand holding her phone . And she was crying .
I ran and hugged her and i could not keep it to my self I told her what all happened after she and sam slept.

Soon I calmed her down.......
-

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and lexi s'.
Me and lexi talked for a while and lexi cuddled to me and we both fell asleep I think.
I took my phone to see it was 10:30 am in the morning and i had and text from cam tht his dad was gone and it was sent 4 hours ago.

I kissed lexi s' cheek and she slowly woke up and hid her face in my shirt cause the sun was shining directly on her face .it was cute .

-
Lexi s' POV

Me and shawn came down and we both went to my room and shawn took a shower and came out and then I took a log shower .
When I came out shawn was not there .I wore my black I ❤ Shawn Mendes hoddie written in white and black Nike shorts and put my hair into a side fish braid and went down to see HAYES AND NASH GRIER I stood there in shock . They looked at me and smiled and i ran and hugged nash and hayes *they always have been my fave other than my bro cam and the cute shawn......

Then i slowly calmed down and we talk and i went to the kitchen to see skylnn s' back facing me and she was sitting on shawn s' shoulder and she was playing with his hair .I went and wrapped my and toms around her she yelled lexi. I stared at her .....

"Shawn always takes about u when he face times nash ......"

Shawn looked up and sheeply smiled I kissed his cheek and i gave sky a piggy back ride. Took her to my room and i always wanted to give sky a pink pony with rainbow hair and golden tail.
She looked the gift and i stared playing with her and her ponies she bought . She told me they will stay with us for a while.

Shawn s ' POV

It's been months since I started developing feelings for lexi. But I wanna know if she also like me and I just want her to be mine.

Today was my chance I will am asking lexi out.

I ran to to the backyard and saw every one were in the pool . And i knew we were going to the pool so I was wearing my swim trunks so I took of my shirt and jumped in the pool and went to cam and told him I wanted to ask lexi out and he did the bro advice and then we all decided so nash hayes cam and sam will help me today .