U are mine (part 2 )

Cameron s ' POV
I groaned and got up and took a quick shower and got ready and went downstairs to be only greeted by the my sis and my crush sam jamming their heart out for the song WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL.

As I walked downstairs shawn stood back of me sleeply.

We walked down stairs.

Shawn s' POV

I went down stairs
""Na na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na ""

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,

Baby you light up my world

Lexi and sam were jamming their heart out .

God they are too loud.

I went sat on the ice land chair along with cam I already took a shower but I am still sleeply.

"Hey sleeping beauty."
Lexi said to me .she ruffled my hair and started making pancakes.

She and sam next started jamming my song stitches.

I put my head on the table and drifted off to sleep ........

Lexi s ' POV

Shawn was sleeping with his head on the table and cam was eating pancakes with me and sam.

We finished our breakfast and cam helped me with the dishes. Then i turned around to see tht sam made shawn lay back on the chair he is sitting in and he is snoring softly .
I took my phone out and stood on the right to shawn and sam and cam to his left I took a selfie and posted it on ista. I taged sam cam shawn.

Shawn s ' POV
My phone vibrated in took it out and it was a notification from ista.
Opened it to see a horrible pic of me snoring it was selfies by the one and only lexi with me cam and sam .

I looked up from my phone to see lexi sitting on the kitchen floor .

Sam and cam were no where to be found.

I walked over to her and layed down with my head on her lap .
She ran her one hand through my hair and the other hand holding her phone .
I watched her every move she was beautiful.
Then after a few mins she kept blinking and i knew it Happenes to her cause of watching to much bright light her eyes would burn .
I took her phone from her and slipped it in my pocket and looked at her. She was looking down at me straight in my eye .
I then slowly trace her cheek bones with my hand and i sat up facing her It looked so adorable when she bites her lip.

I leaned in........

Lexi s ' POV

Shawn and i leaned in we kissed and i felt the fire works in my tummy and it was a true slow and passionate kiss.

We pulled apart and look at eachother .

"Princess can we have a lazy day " Shawn asked me and I nodded smiling.

Shawn s' POV

I got from the kitchen floor and carried lexi to our room bed and pecked her and went downstairs and got some ice cream and some movies including her favourite movie.

I then went to our room and shut the door and settled beside lexi cuddling with her .

After a few hours

There was a knock on the front door and lexi was asleep cuddled with me.

I slowly got up and went to open and when I opened the door I saw JACK G AND JACK J WITH THREE GIRLS . And nash and hayes and sky was with them so this were these siblings ran of in the moring with out a word.