Friendship lasts forever

Lexi s' POV

I landed in paris ,and i took all my bags and started walking out of the airport . I took a cab and got to the hotel.
I slowly walked inside the hotel after paying the cab driver .
I checked in the hotel , ( summer park : hotel name )and got to the lift ,my floor number was 10 room number was 2326 .

I lazyly started walking to my room draging all my stuff .
I unlocked my door and then after 5 mins i settled in the hotel room .

Valerie s' POV

Sammy !!! I cannot wait to see lexi and suprise her . Sam i cannot wait to see lex s' prizeless face .....**he he he **
Sammy plzz tell when are we going to see her i miss lex already .....

Me and sam had already come to paris 3 hours befor lexi came.
We wanted to suprise her and we cannot live without her , she is like our soul sister .

Sammy s'POV

I really really miss lexi ....
Ok val just wait 5 mins we have to let her settle in her room first , and let she send us a mesaage in our group chat tht she hav arrived in paris .

Lexi s' POV

i am settled at last . I miss val and sam so much wish tey were here .
Ok let me send a message to them tht i hav arrived at paris .

Text message **

Lex - hey guys miss u alredy
I hav arrived at paris
Luv u sisies bye
Miss u

End text message ***

They did not reply for the text and tht was not usual cause they are always online * something is wrong **...........

Valerie s' POV

SAM !!!we forgot something .
Sam we forgot the room keys and if she has locked the door its not easy to suprise her then ....

Sam - ok then lets go and get the spare keys ....

Third person s'POV

Lexi was settled in her room and she got freshed up after settling.
Val and sam hav gone to get spare keys for lexis room to suprise her cause they are bestfriends and they can never stay apart.

Shawn Mendes s'POV

i was in the airport still day dreaming about tht girl i saw in the flight ** i hope i see her again **
I got up and walk out of the airport . I got to a cab and got of at a hotel named summer park hotel , i didnt know anything cause my mom arranged the staying and stuff .....

I went and checked in ....
I walked to the lift to got to floor 10 and room number 2327 , thts the room i am going to stay for a while .

When i entered the lift i saw 2 girls . One girl with black medium curly hair ,black eyes ,she was wearing a red crop top and white high waisted shorts and the other girl had black hair and blue eyes and she was wearing the same outfit as theother girl and both of them were wearing red sneakers and both of them were skinny.

Then my floor came i got out of the lift ** hope the girls didnt notice was shawn mendes, thank god ***.....
I walked to my room and went inside and started settling with my stuff .....

Val and sam s' POV

Val - we took the spare keys and took the details about lexi s'room number and floor number and stuff....

Sam - now we were in front of lexi s'room and the spare keys to her room .

Lexi , Sammy and Valerie s'POV

Lexi - i heard my phone buzzz in my bedside table . Now i was relaxing in my bed and gazing out of the window .
I took my phone and saw i had a text from val and sam
**suprise ** i wondered what did tht text mean.

Val and sam - we sent our suprise text to lexi and now we unlocked the door and got in very very quietly . And saw tht lexi was facing the balcony window and she was on her phone wondering why we sent tht text to her .

We then shouted '' suprise "

Lexi - I heard girls voice shouting supris and i got up and turened to see my two bffs val and sam standing there smirking at me and u was speech less ...

Sam- val check out or sissy s' prizeless face and i took a pic of her standingand staring at us speech less and val also to a pic .

Val- Then lexi came running towards us in tears after seeing us and we had a tight group hug .

Shawn Mendes s' POV

I was now settled in my room and i was cahatting with my mom and telling her tht i reached paris.
I then girls voice scream suprise and thought tht it was may be a few people were having their reunion and happy moments ....

Lexi s'POV

I was speech less and had a smile on my face and val and sam had gone to take theeir bags and checkout theirs roomsand come stay with me in my room . I was to baldy happy tht i am not alone anymore i hav my two best sisters in the universe .....

Then later the girls came in with their stuff and started settling and i helped them .

Then we all were tired . So we decided to take a small nap and then later go out for having lunch and them looking aroun paris later in the evening .....

Shawn Mendes s' POV

I was not tht hungry so i tought of skipping breakfast and instead go and look aroud paris and later have lunch in Nandos ...
**off i go ** .......
I locked my room and ran to the lift .

I came out of the hotel then i felt the fresh paris atmosphere and started looking around .......

____________________________________

Author s' note :-
Hey everyone
I hope u guys like the 3 chapter
Then next chapter will be published soon .....
:-)
Thank You