Something Big

val s' POV 

Now me and sam are in nandos talking to cam and nash and they are soo sweet and we four also exchanged numbers .now we took a break from talking and now i am on my phone playing and everyone were doing the same thing. suddenly nash asked were me and sam stayed i looked up from my phone and nash was waiting for me to answer . me and sam stay at the same hotel lexi stays and i said i dont know whats the hotel s' name .nash just smiled at me and i asked him where he was staying.

i am staying with cam at his friends house and shawn said tht he had enough space tht me and cam can stay with him in his hotel room and he said tht today by night w=m and cam can  move to the hotel room, nash said .

i just smiled at him , and i saw tht cam and sam were again talking sweetly to each other.

Nash s' POV

I was tired of talking so i stood up akwardly and walked out of nandos and called Shawn

PHONE CALL>>>>

nash=hey ! wattsup 

shawn= hey ! just walking with lexi 

nash = and what is the hotel u stay in cause u said me and cam can move to ur hotel room

shawn = oh yeah its summer park .....

nash = ok and whats the floor and room number 

shawn = its 10th floor and room number 2327........

nash =ok and when are u comming back to the hotel ............

Lexi s' POV 

As we were walking shawn s' phone rang and i turned to look at him and as and he just mouther its nash , i just nodded and turned back my consentration on walking .

i am happy tht i met shawn i mean the one and only Shawn Mendes. And happy for my soul sister sam and val they may have become close with nash and cam while talking in nandos ...........

i looked at shawn and he was not talking on his phone and i am bored of walking so i asked shawn can we stop by a cafe . yep sure i am kind of tired of walking shawn said.

we saw a cafe near by so we walked to it and found a seat and it was kind of a out balcony cafe and it has an osm !!! view from the place me and shawn were sitting .i was just gazing at the nature.........

Shawn s' POV

we stopped at a cafe after walking a lot and now i was lookin at lexi and she is so beautiful , cute , sweet and etc etc .........

suddenly lexi turned to me and asked why was i here i was blank and confuse and i was like why did she suddenly ask me tht out of no where i mean i am thinking tht i dint saay tht .

i said tht i wanted some time for my self form the popularity and being fabmous and stuff ...........

she just nodded and i was then curious to ask her why was she here so i just asked her and her face turned happy mood to sad mood and a she had tears in her eyes in seconds after i asked tht question . She just said tht 'its complicated and i will tell u later shawn'.......

after hearing tht i didnt want to ask her more about why was she here so ti light up her mood i asked her can we be friends plz and she got a smile on her face and said tht not even 24 hours since we met and i mean its my pleasure to be friend with my fav singer .. then we order a cold coffee and while talking me and lexi exchanged and now we hav done with the drinking the coffee . I asked her where she stayed . i stay at summer park she said and u she asked i was shocked tht i stayed at the same place and i didnot see her OMG!!! ...i said tht i stayed at summer park at the 10th floor room number2327 she was the next one to be shocked she said tht she stayed at 2326 at the same floor .

Lexi s' POV

I and shawn started talking and found out tht we stay at the same place and we had fun walking .

i saw the time on my wacth and saaid shawn tht it was late so we should head back to the hotel .He nodded and we walked out of the cafe and started heading to the hotel and soon i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out and say tht it was val s' call so i answerd it and she said tht she and sam are helping can and nash move with shawn and i said tht they stay at the same at the same hotel and just the opposite rooms then she was speech less and said tht she and sam hav much to tell me when me meet at the room and she cut the call. me and shawn kept talking about my life and his life and he is pretty funny and she is cute when he smiles and laughs i kept laughing for his silly jokes andi got butterflies in my stomach  when ever he made me laugh or when we talked. i enjoyed every second talking to him . i liked him for he was and not for him being fabmous ..............

Shawn s' POV 

Me and lexi started to talk and i kept making silly joke and it was so cute when she laughs and smiles and we talked about our life and out our selfs .And i felt butterflies in my stomach and i didnt know does she feel the same for me and i really like her . 

I would have to wait and find out but any ways she is my friend and she is be here for some time so i have much time to know about her and may be we can become close friend also so i have to just wait.....

not we at the hotel entrance and we went inside the lift and reached the  10th floor and we now were standing in between the way of our room door and we are standing facing each other and she is staring right into my eyes and i was looking in to her eyes .  And just few inches away and staring at each other and She is more beautiful for near ..............................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author s' Note :-

Hey every one i hope u like this part .

and if u hav any ideas for the story u can comment .

and please vote if u like the story ..........

and i will post the next part soon .

Thank You