Water fountains

I HATE WATER FOUNTAINS.

"Why?"

FIRST, there's SOOO fucking short, it hurts my back just to bend down (tall people problems).

SECOND, they're so germy, I CAN'T STAND IT. I'Ve seen people put their mouths so close to it.

THIRD, the water doesn't go all the way sometimes and I have to put my mouth so close to it and touch the nasty thing and yeah EW.

FOURTH, I have to bend down, right? SHOWING MY BUTT TO THE WORLD.

edit: guys wanna know why im so paranoid? ik guys are perverts, and theyre gonna look. one time, i was walking with my brother on my back and his shoe fell off and since i didnt want to bend my knees for i fear i will break my back, i bend down like im doing rukuu and these two assholes wolf whistle at me (pretty good whistle if u ask me😂). and they go to the mosque, what has the ummah become?! 

FIFTH, the water isn't even cold! So I suffer and the water is as warm as my farts......what?

"Why don't you use water bottles?"

Hehe, water bottles are like bad luck for me, and I don't even believe in luck!

I either lose them somewhere, or they break cuz I was too violent with them (don't ask), or they fall in mud puddles (don't ask😂), or I forget to bring them with me or the water has fucking plastic in it (dont ask😂).

This is what they look like btw: