Nike Hijab

Have you guys heard of the Pro Hijab by Nike?? IT'S ACTUALLY SO FRICKIN' COOL

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Have you guys heard of the Pro Hijab by Nike?? IT'S ACTUALLY SO FRICKIN' COOL. THEY'RE ACTUALLY NOW LOOKING AT US HIJABIS!!

  "This week, Nike announced that it would release a Pro Hijab for female Muslim athletes in spring 2018. The hijab, which is expected to cost $35, is made of a lightweight, stretchy mesh polyester and will come in gray, black and obsidian."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/fashion/nike-pro-hijab-muslim-athlete.html?_r=0

They finally understand our struggle of wearing a normal hijab when playing sports.

When I was on the basketball team in grade 7, my hijab went back a little EVERY SINGLE TIME I JUMPED. OH MY FRICKING GOD WAS IT EVER ANNOYING. One time it actually slipped off when I was rebounding so I had the ball. I passed it, hoping the game would continue while I fix my hijab, but NOOOOOO the referee had to stop the game and everybody stared at me.

SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING. It was nice of him to do that, but still.

Like hijabs soak up sweat and you can't do nothing about it, unless you have a spare hijab. 

I haven't proved this yet because I sweat a lot with or without the hijab, but do they make you sweat more?? I bet it does.

 BUT NONTHELESS I would NEVER part with my hijab when playing sports. NEVER.

I mean unless there's only girls and I'm 100% sure no guys will come in, but you get the point😂