Flirting

When I went to Egypt, the sexual harrassment there was RIDICULOUS.

EVERY SINGLE GURL THAT WALKED BY A GROUP OF YOUNG GUYS WAS HARRASSED.

They would either say something inappropriate or make kissing noises OH ALLAH PLEASE PUT THEM IN HELL.

edit: a lot of u r getting triggered by what i said lol looking back at this i guess i see why its not appropriate, so lets all pray these assholes stop what theyre doing.  honestly, i think they deserve it cuz becuz of them i was too scared to leave the house, becuz of them i couldn't dress up how i wanted, becuz of them i felt insecure, becuz of them i felt ashamed, becuz of them i felt like trash, becuz of them i felt worthless, so idk, u can look at it either way.

I can't even begin to tell you how embarrassing it was to hear the kissing noises, or be stared at, or hear the inappropriate comments they made about me.

I WAS GONNA DIE😓😵😢😭
I REALLLLLLY WANTED TO KICK THEIR D*CKS OR SAY SOMETHING BACK, BUT I KNEW THE PROBLEM WOULD GET WORSE.

So I just kept walking in shame.

I even wore really baggy sweatpants with a guy sweater and terribly wrapped my hijab, but it didn't work.

I only went through that for two months and it was basically torture. I have NOOOO idea how Egyptian gurls go through it EVERY SINGLE DAY EVERYWHERE THEY GO AND NOT FRICKIN' KILL THEMSELVES.

This is probably why most gurls in Egypt want to get married ASAP.

Not a lot of you can relate, I know.