Chapter 6 - It's Two on One After All

"Tell me why! Tell me then, what I don't understand?" Eyes blown wide with anger and hands balled into fists, the young man was planted before the captain, the heat in his veins getting to be too much. It had been such a beautiful day, but now it was greying outside, the wind whipping slightly. "If I'm the indifference brat you say I am, then please enlighten me to the things you claim that I do not know. I deserve every right to know, so don't you dare say that it's none of my business." The anger was laced in every word, intwining everything, making the air in the room become tenser than it already was.

"Naku-" the male in the chair sighed, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. "I have known you for a long time. I will not tolerate any of the information to be given to you as I'm afraid it will harm you more than do you good."

A strangled growl escaped the young male standing in the middle of the room, as he lashed out. He turned to a table besides him to slam his hands down on the oak, afraid that if he was to grab a hold of an object, he would fling it across the room to hit the other. He fisted the table, his breath coming in heavy, the pain floating behind the others eyes, accompanied by a distinguishable sting. The male struggled to keep in his cries of frustration, his thin frame practically shaking.

He learned of the disaster that evening. He had been at home, spending time with the other male's with rum in his hand, flinging the money he had, betting high on the games he was playing, to only win and gain back four times the money he had placed down. One of his peers had been talking about it loudly, as he was surrounded by those prostitutes that pretended to care to get money and paid for sex after. He boasted about the event that he hadn't even been there to take part of, which fed the anger and despair that had started in the young male's heart the moment he picked up on what had happened.

The fists gripped the oak harder, his nails being pushed back into his skin with the force he was using to grip onto the wood. It was the only thing that was keeping him grounded at that moment.

"Don't play with me. I already heard what happened. I just want the confirmation- anything that will tell me the truth to what happened." The voice was shaking, and the male did nothing to hide it. Usually he would be disgusted, but right now, he needed to put all his strength to keep the pain and tears at bay. Never again would he cry in front of this man. He did it once. He would never do it again.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. I already told you, Nakura. The information is confidential. I've explained to the crew that anyone who speaks word will have their head on a plate of scales." The male said this as he leaned back in his chair, his dark eyes catching a gleam from the lantern on the torch not too far away from the both of them.

"You have no right! I deserve to know! You know this more than all of those on board. Ju-"

"Enough." The word was hard on tongue, signaling the end of the conversation. Why this bastard-.

Exasperated, the male standing in the middle of the room made a noise of frustration, before turning on his heel to walk out of the quarters, slamming the door behind him, the floorboards and walls shaking with the sudden movement. The male was shaking with anger, pure hatred to his very core, murder evident in his sharp gaze. It has been a while since he has felt this hatred at something in particular. His anger only boiled every passing second, that the male whipped his fist through the air and punched a mast, the wood chipping and splintering, successfully cutting, leaving a print of blood on the dark material. His snarl  didn't go well with his face, his eyebrow twitching as he drew back his fist from the wood.

"I've had enough of this Heaven's Slave bullshit." The male growled under his breath, having to dig his nails into his palms to keep from punching someone in the jaw to drain out his anger. Something, anything. Anyone.