42. she's my heart

Nathan

A few days later.

When you find the woman you love fight for her. Do not give up so easy on your love and do not go down without​ a fight. When you win the fight still fight for her every day don't let her think that because you won her your​ not willing to fight for her anymore. I am willing to fight for Ashley everyday of my life even if it means going down in the battle because this time I'm not giving up so easy again.

Ashley is mine again. She makes me the happiest man on planet Earth. I'm proud to say I love her. I never knew I would felt so empty without her. My house is now a home again. Almost everyday when I get home her bakes fills my nostrils and the scent evaporated​ through the entire house. I inhaled all the time and smile knowing that I have someone​ to go home to. I have her at my house looking pretty.

Ashley is such a beauty, her long legs , her shine eyes. I falling in love with her over and over again and that's something I'm proud of. I'm proud that I have finally listening to my heart. My mind and my heart are finally agreeing with each other, they are not at war anymore. I think they may have call a truce or something. I smile as I look at the picture with the both of us looking into each other eyes. I'm going to place it right at the front door so it my mother decided to stop by it will be the first thing she sees. I haven't forgive her​, I just find it hard to know that she was willing to let me go down a dark path.

When I lost Ashley it felt like my life matter no more and I know she is the one. It's time to ask her to marry me. I want to wrap my arms around her and make beautiful babies that would look just like the two of us. It would be awesome to see our heart​ in human form.

"Jai." I called getting up from his coach because I have this amazing idea stuck in my head and I need to act now.

"What do you want?" He groan dShouldn't​ you be home making some babies."

"When your in love sex isn't the only thing on your mind anymore. You keep thinking of new ways​ to show your​ love to her, how to keep her happy and what new adventures you would take." Jai get up from his chair and walk over to me patting me on my head.

"I'm glad you finally found your brain." He said smiling at me. This douchebag of a friend.

"Shut up asshole." I shove him.

"So what's the favour?"

"Tell your girlfriend to call Ashley and get her out of my house. Have her take her somewhere."

"You just got her back and you are letting her go again? Your fucking crazy." His British accent so strong when he said it.

"Then call your mom?" Jai mom Mrs Buchanan is an amazing interior designer and she arrange flowers perfectly. She's​ the perfect person to set up an engagement spot at my home.

"Why the fuck would I call my mom?"

"I need her. I'm going to set up my house because tonight I'm proposing to Ashley the moment she enters the house."

"Now your actually making sense. Why didn't you said that before." He takes out his phone and start calling.

I smile because I have finally found my happiness within her.

*****

Ashley

Did God knew how much pain our heart​ would gave us when he created it? I don't understand how my heart could hold so much pain yet working at the same time to keep me alive. Nathan- Nate and I relationship are much stronger now. He's just so dorky and sweet. I didn't even know he has a photo studio in this house and all the photos with the house was captured by him. He has talent.